Lindsay Lohan Knew Former Betty Ford Staff Will Sue
Lindsay Lohan is not dodging court anytime soon. Following a court order to report her progress on 480 hours of community service for shoplifting case, Lindsay is served a legal paper by the rehab staff whom she got in confrontation with last December.
Lindsay, according to TMZ, "isn't shocked one bit that Dawn Holland is suing her over the Betty Ford incident." She believes the fired staffer is only trying to earn some cash from the case by making up the accusations.
Lindsay was battling alcohol and drugs addiction during her stint at Betty Ford facility last year. She allegedly went home off the curfew and pushed off a female staff when she was told to do alcohol or drug test. The rehab then fired Dawn for violating "strict confidentiality guidelines and laws by publicly identifying patients in a media interview and by disclosing a privileged document".
Lindsay always believes that Dawn twisted the truth in her favor, and the lawsuit which was filed on Thursday, July 21 only comes as proof. The "Mean Girls" star reportedly would fight Dawn in the court and not give a single cent to her.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris