Lindsay Lohan Knew Former Betty Ford Staff Will Sue
Lindsay Lohan is not dodging court anytime soon. Following a court order to report her progress on 480 hours of community service for shoplifting case, Lindsay is served a legal paper by the rehab staff whom she got in confrontation with last December.
Lindsay, according to TMZ, "isn't shocked one bit that Dawn Holland is suing her over the Betty Ford incident." She believes the fired staffer is only trying to earn some cash from the case by making up the accusations.
Lindsay was battling alcohol and drugs addiction during her stint at Betty Ford facility last year. She allegedly went home off the curfew and pushed off a female staff when she was told to do alcohol or drug test. The rehab then fired Dawn for violating "strict confidentiality guidelines and laws by publicly identifying patients in a media interview and by disclosing a privileged document".
Lindsay always believes that Dawn twisted the truth in her favor, and the lawsuit which was filed on Thursday, July 21 only comes as proof. The "Mean Girls" star reportedly would fight Dawn in the court and not give a single cent to her.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show