Sofia Vergara to Potentially Become a Politician's Girlfriend
Sofia Vergara could end up being a politician's girlfriend. Nick Loeb, the boyfriend of the "Modern Family" actress, is considering to enter himself to the 2012 race for a U.S. Senate seat from Florida, but won't be making any decision before September 18 because Sofia is still vying for Best Actress in a Comedy at this year's Emmy Awards.
"I probably won't be making a decision until sometime after Labor Day," the banking heir and environmental consultant told the Palm Beach Post about his plans. "I would say more toward the end of September...The Emmys are Sept. 18 and I'll probably make a decision after that. Right now I'm supporting Sofia and her career."
Earlier, Nick shared to his Twitter followers that he's looking "more closely" at running after his strongest competitor Mike Haridopolos quit the race on Monday, July 18. To the Post, he also said, "Now that Mike Haridopolos has dropped out of the race I'm sure there's going to be other people who are interested in running."
Sofia learned she landed her second Emmy nomination for the second year in a row last Thursday, July 14. Asked about being up against co-star Julie Bowen, she told the Los Angeles Times, "It's great. If Julie wins, it's as if I won. On this show, we don't exist alone. We need each other for the characters to come to life. I'll be happy either way."
More Sofia Vergara News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent