'The Darkest Hour' First Look: Emile Hirsch Hides in Red Square
A first look at Emile Hirsch as Lukie in an upcoming science-fiction thriller "The Darkest Hour" has been unveiled. In the photo, a frightened Hirsch is seen hiding behind a car. The picture also shows the famous St. Basil's Cathedral in Red Square, Moscow as the background.
In the movie, Hirsch portrays one among five young Americans who get stranded in the capital of Russia. They are forced to fight to keep surviving after an alien invasion. Beside offering a thrilling plot, the film also highlights the beauty of Moscow scenery that is combined with remarkable special effects done by visionary filmmaker Timur Bekmambetov and director Chris Gorak.
In addition to serving behind the lens, Gorak also pens the script along with Josh Zetumer, M.T. Ahern, Leslie Bohem and Jon Spaihts. Joining Hirsch in the group of five are Olivia Thirlby who plays Kyle, Rachel Taylor who portrays Khaled, Joel Kinnaman who stars as Kaloe and Max Minghella who plays Pota. This PG13-rated film is scheduled for December 23 release in the U.S. and Russia.
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image