'The Darkest Hour' First Look: Emile Hirsch Hides in Red Square
A first look at Emile Hirsch as Lukie in an upcoming science-fiction thriller "The Darkest Hour" has been unveiled. In the photo, a frightened Hirsch is seen hiding behind a car. The picture also shows the famous St. Basil's Cathedral in Red Square, Moscow as the background.
In the movie, Hirsch portrays one among five young Americans who get stranded in the capital of Russia. They are forced to fight to keep surviving after an alien invasion. Beside offering a thrilling plot, the film also highlights the beauty of Moscow scenery that is combined with remarkable special effects done by visionary filmmaker Timur Bekmambetov and director Chris Gorak.
In addition to serving behind the lens, Gorak also pens the script along with Josh Zetumer, M.T. Ahern, Leslie Bohem and Jon Spaihts. Joining Hirsch in the group of five are Olivia Thirlby who plays Kyle, Rachel Taylor who portrays Khaled, Joel Kinnaman who stars as Kaloe and Max Minghella who plays Pota. This PG13-rated film is scheduled for December 23 release in the U.S. and Russia.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie