'The Darkest Hour' First Look: Emile Hirsch Hides in Red Square
A first look at Emile Hirsch as Lukie in an upcoming science-fiction thriller "The Darkest Hour" has been unveiled. In the photo, a frightened Hirsch is seen hiding behind a car. The picture also shows the famous St. Basil's Cathedral in Red Square, Moscow as the background.
In the movie, Hirsch portrays one among five young Americans who get stranded in the capital of Russia. They are forced to fight to keep surviving after an alien invasion. Beside offering a thrilling plot, the film also highlights the beauty of Moscow scenery that is combined with remarkable special effects done by visionary filmmaker Timur Bekmambetov and director Chris Gorak.
In addition to serving behind the lens, Gorak also pens the script along with Josh Zetumer, M.T. Ahern, Leslie Bohem and Jon Spaihts. Joining Hirsch in the group of five are Olivia Thirlby who plays Kyle, Rachel Taylor who portrays Khaled, Joel Kinnaman who stars as Kaloe and Max Minghella who plays Pota. This PG13-rated film is scheduled for December 23 release in the U.S. and Russia.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season