'The Darkest Hour' First Look: Emile Hirsch Hides in Red Square
A first look at Emile Hirsch as Lukie in an upcoming science-fiction thriller "The Darkest Hour" has been unveiled. In the photo, a frightened Hirsch is seen hiding behind a car. The picture also shows the famous St. Basil's Cathedral in Red Square, Moscow as the background.
In the movie, Hirsch portrays one among five young Americans who get stranded in the capital of Russia. They are forced to fight to keep surviving after an alien invasion. Beside offering a thrilling plot, the film also highlights the beauty of Moscow scenery that is combined with remarkable special effects done by visionary filmmaker Timur Bekmambetov and director Chris Gorak.
In addition to serving behind the lens, Gorak also pens the script along with Josh Zetumer, M.T. Ahern, Leslie Bohem and Jon Spaihts. Joining Hirsch in the group of five are Olivia Thirlby who plays Kyle, Rachel Taylor who portrays Khaled, Joel Kinnaman who stars as Kaloe and Max Minghella who plays Pota. This PG13-rated film is scheduled for December 23 release in the U.S. and Russia.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video