'The Darkest Hour' First Look: Emile Hirsch Hides in Red Square
A first look at Emile Hirsch as Lukie in an upcoming science-fiction thriller "The Darkest Hour" has been unveiled. In the photo, a frightened Hirsch is seen hiding behind a car. The picture also shows the famous St. Basil's Cathedral in Red Square, Moscow as the background.
In the movie, Hirsch portrays one among five young Americans who get stranded in the capital of Russia. They are forced to fight to keep surviving after an alien invasion. Beside offering a thrilling plot, the film also highlights the beauty of Moscow scenery that is combined with remarkable special effects done by visionary filmmaker Timur Bekmambetov and director Chris Gorak.
In addition to serving behind the lens, Gorak also pens the script along with Josh Zetumer, M.T. Ahern, Leslie Bohem and Jon Spaihts. Joining Hirsch in the group of five are Olivia Thirlby who plays Kyle, Rachel Taylor who portrays Khaled, Joel Kinnaman who stars as Kaloe and Max Minghella who plays Pota. This PG13-rated film is scheduled for December 23 release in the U.S. and Russia.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection