Video: Miley Cyrus Gets Marine Ball Invitation
Another celebrity is being asked to the Marine Corps Ball. After Mila Kunis, Justin Timberlake and Betty White got their invitation, it is now Miley Cyrus' turn. Private First Class Hart recently put up a YouTube video asking the former "Hannah Montana" star to be his date.
"An amazing tradition has just begun," Hart says. "Marines asking celebrities out to the Marine Corps Ball on November 12, 2011. I, PFC Hart, would like to date, a proud American, Miley Cyrus out to the Marine Corps Ball in beautiful southern California. Please, Miley Cyrus." He adds, "This one's for you, girl," before her "Party in the U.S.A" song takes over.
First to be invited to the Marine Corps Ball was "Friends with Benefits" star Mila Kunis. After she said yes to Sgt. Scott Moore's request, Corporal Kelsey De Santis made a YouTube video of her own asking Mila's co-star Justin Timberlake to accompany her. The "SexyBack" singer also accepted the invitation.
Following the success of those two Marines, Sgt. Ray Lewis tried his luck and asked Betty White to be his date. The "Hot in Cleveland" actress, however, politely declined the invitation, explaining that her shooting schedule for the series hindered her to do so. Linda Hamilton then turned the tables and pled to Sgt. Lewis to take her instead.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama