Video: Miley Cyrus Gets Marine Ball Invitation
Another celebrity is being asked to the Marine Corps Ball. After Mila Kunis, Justin Timberlake and Betty White got their invitation, it is now Miley Cyrus' turn. Private First Class Hart recently put up a YouTube video asking the former "Hannah Montana" star to be his date.
"An amazing tradition has just begun," Hart says. "Marines asking celebrities out to the Marine Corps Ball on November 12, 2011. I, PFC Hart, would like to date, a proud American, Miley Cyrus out to the Marine Corps Ball in beautiful southern California. Please, Miley Cyrus." He adds, "This one's for you, girl," before her "Party in the U.S.A" song takes over.
First to be invited to the Marine Corps Ball was "Friends with Benefits" star Mila Kunis. After she said yes to Sgt. Scott Moore's request, Corporal Kelsey De Santis made a YouTube video of her own asking Mila's co-star Justin Timberlake to accompany her. The "SexyBack" singer also accepted the invitation.
Following the success of those two Marines, Sgt. Ray Lewis tried his luck and asked Betty White to be his date. The "Hot in Cleveland" actress, however, politely declined the invitation, explaining that her shooting schedule for the series hindered her to do so. Linda Hamilton then turned the tables and pled to Sgt. Lewis to take her instead.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen