Daniel Craig Haunted by Murdered Family in First 'Dream House' Trailer
Universal Pictures has released the first trailer for psychological thriller "Dream House". Giving a look at some of the creepy scenes, this brand new preview begins with a scene wherein Daniel Craig and his happy family move into their dream house. The fun quickly turns to horror when creepy things start happening to them.
Cinema Blend suggests that this trailer actually spoils the entire movie. Rumor has it, Universal did so because the production has been long troubled. Sources said that both Daniel and co-star Rachel Weisz are "so unhappy with the movie they may not even do press for it." They also claimed that director Jim Sheridan "lost control of the film to the studio."
To come out in U.S. theaters on September 30, "Dream House" follows Will Atenton, his wife Libby and their two girls who move into a home in New England. They soon find out that their new house was the murder scene of a mother and her children. The murderer was never found, but it was believed that they died at the hands of the husband.
As Will investigates further, he's not sure if he's starting to see ghosts or if the tragic story is just hitting too close to home. With the help of mysterious neighbor Ann Paterson (Naomi Watts), Will pieces together the haunting puzzle and races to find out who murdered the family in his dream house.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen