FX Announces Fall Premiere Dates for 'Sons of Anarchy' and Other Shows
Those craving for new episodes of "Sons of Anarchy" will no longer question when the show will return. FX is set to debut the fourth season of its hit series on Tuesday, September 6 at 10 P.M. with a special 90-minute opener.
The network additionally announces fall premiere dates for other returning shows and one new series. "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" will return for a seventh season on Thursday, September 15 at 10 P.M., while "The League" will debut the third season on Thursday, October 6 at 10:30 P.M.
New pick-up "American Horror Story", which is created by "Glee" creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, will launch on Wednesday, October 5 at 10 P.M. Meanwhile, in anticipation of "Archer" season 3 premiere in early 2012, the animated comedy series will get a special three-week run with new episodes starting Thursday, September 15 at 10:30 P.M.
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach