FX Announces Fall Premiere Dates for 'Sons of Anarchy' and Other Shows
Those craving for new episodes of "Sons of Anarchy" will no longer question when the show will return. FX is set to debut the fourth season of its hit series on Tuesday, September 6 at 10 P.M. with a special 90-minute opener.
The network additionally announces fall premiere dates for other returning shows and one new series. "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" will return for a seventh season on Thursday, September 15 at 10 P.M., while "The League" will debut the third season on Thursday, October 6 at 10:30 P.M.
New pick-up "American Horror Story", which is created by "Glee" creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, will launch on Wednesday, October 5 at 10 P.M. Meanwhile, in anticipation of "Archer" season 3 premiere in early 2012, the animated comedy series will get a special three-week run with new episodes starting Thursday, September 15 at 10:30 P.M.
More Sons of Anarchy News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'