FX Announces Fall Premiere Dates for 'Sons of Anarchy' and Other Shows
Those craving for new episodes of "Sons of Anarchy" will no longer question when the show will return. FX is set to debut the fourth season of its hit series on Tuesday, September 6 at 10 P.M. with a special 90-minute opener.
The network additionally announces fall premiere dates for other returning shows and one new series. "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" will return for a seventh season on Thursday, September 15 at 10 P.M., while "The League" will debut the third season on Thursday, October 6 at 10:30 P.M.
New pick-up "American Horror Story", which is created by "Glee" creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, will launch on Wednesday, October 5 at 10 P.M. Meanwhile, in anticipation of "Archer" season 3 premiere in early 2012, the animated comedy series will get a special three-week run with new episodes starting Thursday, September 15 at 10:30 P.M.
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush