FX Announces Fall Premiere Dates for 'Sons of Anarchy' and Other Shows
Those craving for new episodes of "Sons of Anarchy" will no longer question when the show will return. FX is set to debut the fourth season of its hit series on Tuesday, September 6 at 10 P.M. with a special 90-minute opener.
The network additionally announces fall premiere dates for other returning shows and one new series. "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" will return for a seventh season on Thursday, September 15 at 10 P.M., while "The League" will debut the third season on Thursday, October 6 at 10:30 P.M.
New pick-up "American Horror Story", which is created by "Glee" creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, will launch on Wednesday, October 5 at 10 P.M. Meanwhile, in anticipation of "Archer" season 3 premiere in early 2012, the animated comedy series will get a special three-week run with new episodes starting Thursday, September 15 at 10:30 P.M.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed