Blake Lively Likely to Still Be With Leonardo DiCaprio Despite Split Rumors
Break-up speculations have hit rumored couple Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio. Words spread like wild fire recently that the "Gossip Girl" star has been dumped by the "Inception" actor because his mother did not get along well with the 23-year-old actress.
Now magazine cited a close friend as saying, "Blake's a total mess. She tried hard to impress Leo's mum when they met but Irmelin couldn't stand her." The so-called pal added that Irmelin thought the Carol Ferris of "Green Lantern" was "far too up herself for him."
"Blake was nervous so she did talk a lot," the insider explained further. "But his mum says all she did was talk about 'Gossip Girl' and how she's a Chanel model. Leo listens to his mum and the fact that she didn't like her has put him off."
While some believe the rumors that Leo's mother has something to do with the split may not be too far off, a source close to Blake claimed the otherwise. To Gossip Cop, the insider insisted that "there are no issues," before assuring, "They are great."
Blake and Leo first sparked dating rumors after he broke up with girlfriend for six years, Bar Refaeli. They were snapped giving each other warm embrace when on board director Steven Spielberg's yacht in May, before being seen together in Portofino, Italy. In June, the two were spotted enjoying a Disneyland trip with a group of friends.
More Blake Lively News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App