Jennifer Lopez Declares She's Happy at a Wedding in Ukraine
Just a few days after announcing her separation from husband of seven years Marc Anthony, Jennifer Lopez lets people know how she feels. The "On the Floor" hitmaker performed at the wedding of oil tycoon Azam Aslamov's son in Ukraine, and Us Weekly reported she told the crowd gathering she is happy.
Taking the stage on Tuesday night, July 19, J.Lo exclaimed, "Are you happy? I am happy, because I am here with you today!" A friend said that the 41-year-old singer "is looking forward to the future," adding, "She is jumping back into work and being a mom with all her energy and she is really excited. She feels like she has grown leaps and bounds and is a new person now, better than ever!"
Days earlier, it was reported that her estranged husband Marc joked about being "single". The 42-year-old Latin singer was entertaining his fans with a concert at the Simon Bolivar Metropolitan Park in Bogota, Columbia last Saturday, July 16, when he told the crowd, "They're saying I'm single." Words were, he also playfully flirted with women in the crowd.
In related story, Us Weekly claimed that J.Lo's mother, Guadalupe Lopez, has reached out to the singer's former fiance Ben Affleck for advice. A source said, "Guadalupe reached out to Ben over email. She wanted advice for Jennifer," reveals a source. "She always liked and trusted him. [Ben] replied back on email, wished her well and offered what he could."
Three days after the email exchange, J.Lo and her husband Marc announced they have decided to end their seven-year marriage. On Friday, July 15, the couple said in a joint statement, "This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters. It is a painful time for all involved and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."
PEOPLE previously reported that the couple made the decision to split "after months of nonstop arguing." Marc was allegedly jealous about all the attention J.Lo got from her "American Idol" stint. Fears of infidelity reportedly also played a part in the split. While J.Lo was said fearing that her husband was not faithful, Marc was upset by her relationship with William Levy, her love interest in "I'm Into You" music video.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London