Snooki and Two More May Join 'Dancing with the Stars'
More names are suggested as the potential competitors at season 13 of "Dancing with the Stars". Snooki, Rob Kardashian and Christina Milian reportedly are in talks to shake their hips on the dance floor in favor of a mirror ball trophy.
All the names appeared based on the report by Us Weekly. A source said of Rob, "Rob is such a low-key guy, so it would be interesting to see if he'd come out of his shell." His sister Kim Kardashian competed back in the 2008 season but did not win the prize.
The same source also said about Christina, "She's a possibility!". If the report is true, Snooki may then learn some moves from her "Jersey Shore" housemate The Situation who participated in season 11.
Earlier this month, it was reported that Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina was in negotiations to take part. Other celebrities who have been rumored to join the next cycle are Shaquille O'Neal, Ashley Hebert of "The Bachelorette", Donnie Wahlberg, Khloe Kardashian, Nick Jonas, Queen Latifah, Melissa Gilbert, Regis Philbin and Mike Tyson. The latest's rep has denied the involvement.
The new season of "DWTS" begins September 19 on ABC.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl