Snooki and Two More May Join 'Dancing with the Stars'
More names are suggested as the potential competitors at season 13 of "Dancing with the Stars". Snooki, Rob Kardashian and Christina Milian reportedly are in talks to shake their hips on the dance floor in favor of a mirror ball trophy.
All the names appeared based on the report by Us Weekly. A source said of Rob, "Rob is such a low-key guy, so it would be interesting to see if he'd come out of his shell." His sister Kim Kardashian competed back in the 2008 season but did not win the prize.
The same source also said about Christina, "She's a possibility!". If the report is true, Snooki may then learn some moves from her "Jersey Shore" housemate The Situation who participated in season 11.
Earlier this month, it was reported that Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina was in negotiations to take part. Other celebrities who have been rumored to join the next cycle are Shaquille O'Neal, Ashley Hebert of "The Bachelorette", Donnie Wahlberg, Khloe Kardashian, Nick Jonas, Queen Latifah, Melissa Gilbert, Regis Philbin and Mike Tyson. The latest's rep has denied the involvement.
The new season of "DWTS" begins September 19 on ABC.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated