Snooki and Two More May Join 'Dancing with the Stars'
More names are suggested as the potential competitors at season 13 of "Dancing with the Stars". Snooki, Rob Kardashian and Christina Milian reportedly are in talks to shake their hips on the dance floor in favor of a mirror ball trophy.
All the names appeared based on the report by Us Weekly. A source said of Rob, "Rob is such a low-key guy, so it would be interesting to see if he'd come out of his shell." His sister Kim Kardashian competed back in the 2008 season but did not win the prize.
The same source also said about Christina, "She's a possibility!". If the report is true, Snooki may then learn some moves from her "Jersey Shore" housemate The Situation who participated in season 11.
Earlier this month, it was reported that Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina was in negotiations to take part. Other celebrities who have been rumored to join the next cycle are Shaquille O'Neal, Ashley Hebert of "The Bachelorette", Donnie Wahlberg, Khloe Kardashian, Nick Jonas, Queen Latifah, Melissa Gilbert, Regis Philbin and Mike Tyson. The latest's rep has denied the involvement.
The new season of "DWTS" begins September 19 on ABC.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs