Snooki and Two More May Join 'Dancing with the Stars'
More names are suggested as the potential competitors at season 13 of "Dancing with the Stars". Snooki, Rob Kardashian and Christina Milian reportedly are in talks to shake their hips on the dance floor in favor of a mirror ball trophy.
All the names appeared based on the report by Us Weekly. A source said of Rob, "Rob is such a low-key guy, so it would be interesting to see if he'd come out of his shell." His sister Kim Kardashian competed back in the 2008 season but did not win the prize.
The same source also said about Christina, "She's a possibility!". If the report is true, Snooki may then learn some moves from her "Jersey Shore" housemate The Situation who participated in season 11.
Earlier this month, it was reported that Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina was in negotiations to take part. Other celebrities who have been rumored to join the next cycle are Shaquille O'Neal, Ashley Hebert of "The Bachelorette", Donnie Wahlberg, Khloe Kardashian, Nick Jonas, Queen Latifah, Melissa Gilbert, Regis Philbin and Mike Tyson. The latest's rep has denied the involvement.
The new season of "DWTS" begins September 19 on ABC.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny