Paris Hilton Walks Out of Interview After Asked About Fading Fame
Paris Hilton walked out of an interview when the questions start to weigh her down. Dan Harris of ABC News had an exclusive interview with the hotel heiress inside her renovated house to talk about career, love life, stardom and the downside of fame. But he got silence when asking whether she thought her "moment has passed".
The Q & A did not start smoothly anyway due to several distractions from Hilton's animal empire. At one point, Harris asked, "Do you worry at times that the people who have followed your footsteps, like Kim Kardashian, are overshadowing you?" Paris answered shortly, "No". Harris pushed her further and the annoyed celebrity gave her off-camera publicist a glance before walking out.
Harris then explained in a further segment of ABC News that all ended well despite the tense moment. "After a long heated conversation with Hilton and her publicist", Hilton agreed to talk to Harris again. She said, "I've been doing this for 15 years now, so it's been a long time ...so just like any other business person or someone in the industry, it's always important to reinvent yourself and come up with new projects."
Harris and Hilton hugged it out at the end of the interview.
More Paris Hilton News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!