Paris Hilton Walks Out of Interview After Asked About Fading Fame
Paris Hilton walked out of an interview when the questions start to weigh her down. Dan Harris of ABC News had an exclusive interview with the hotel heiress inside her renovated house to talk about career, love life, stardom and the downside of fame. But he got silence when asking whether she thought her "moment has passed".
The Q & A did not start smoothly anyway due to several distractions from Hilton's animal empire. At one point, Harris asked, "Do you worry at times that the people who have followed your footsteps, like Kim Kardashian, are overshadowing you?" Paris answered shortly, "No". Harris pushed her further and the annoyed celebrity gave her off-camera publicist a glance before walking out.
Harris then explained in a further segment of ABC News that all ended well despite the tense moment. "After a long heated conversation with Hilton and her publicist", Hilton agreed to talk to Harris again. She said, "I've been doing this for 15 years now, so it's been a long time ...so just like any other business person or someone in the industry, it's always important to reinvent yourself and come up with new projects."
Harris and Hilton hugged it out at the end of the interview.
More Paris Hilton News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival