Paris Hilton Walks Out of Interview After Asked About Fading Fame
Paris Hilton walked out of an interview when the questions start to weigh her down. Dan Harris of ABC News had an exclusive interview with the hotel heiress inside her renovated house to talk about career, love life, stardom and the downside of fame. But he got silence when asking whether she thought her "moment has passed".
The Q & A did not start smoothly anyway due to several distractions from Hilton's animal empire. At one point, Harris asked, "Do you worry at times that the people who have followed your footsteps, like Kim Kardashian, are overshadowing you?" Paris answered shortly, "No". Harris pushed her further and the annoyed celebrity gave her off-camera publicist a glance before walking out.
Harris then explained in a further segment of ABC News that all ended well despite the tense moment. "After a long heated conversation with Hilton and her publicist", Hilton agreed to talk to Harris again. She said, "I've been doing this for 15 years now, so it's been a long time ...so just like any other business person or someone in the industry, it's always important to reinvent yourself and come up with new projects."
Harris and Hilton hugged it out at the end of the interview.
More Paris Hilton News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video