Kim Kardashian to Sue Old Navy for Using Her Look-Alike
Kim Kardashian can't accept the fact that Old Navy has used a model who looks strikingly similar to her. Singer Melissa Monaro is the face of the clothing company's latest ad campaign and, allegedly, the new girlfriend of Kim's ex boyfriend, Reggie Bush.
According to TMZ, Kim plans to sue Old Navy for intentionally using a look-alike to push people into thinking that she is associated with the label. Kim reportedly is even more pissed that the company has tweeted to her page about Melissa in an effort to gain more publicity.
One of the tweets is, "@CBSNEWS reports that Old Navy's Super CUTE star looks like @kimkardashian. #LOL. What do you think?"
The ad, which is embedded below, does have some Kim essences with the kind of clothes that Melissa wears and the paparazzi that hound the model. Kim believes the copycat act is worth $15 to $20 million in damage.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image