Kim Kardashian to Sue Old Navy for Using Her Look-Alike
Kim Kardashian can't accept the fact that Old Navy has used a model who looks strikingly similar to her. Singer Melissa Monaro is the face of the clothing company's latest ad campaign and, allegedly, the new girlfriend of Kim's ex boyfriend, Reggie Bush.
According to TMZ, Kim plans to sue Old Navy for intentionally using a look-alike to push people into thinking that she is associated with the label. Kim reportedly is even more pissed that the company has tweeted to her page about Melissa in an effort to gain more publicity.
One of the tweets is, "@CBSNEWS reports that Old Navy's Super CUTE star looks like @kimkardashian. #LOL. What do you think?"
The ad, which is embedded below, does have some Kim essences with the kind of clothes that Melissa wears and the paparazzi that hound the model. Kim believes the copycat act is worth $15 to $20 million in damage.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik