Kim Kardashian to Sue Old Navy for Using Her Look-Alike
Kim Kardashian can't accept the fact that Old Navy has used a model who looks strikingly similar to her. Singer Melissa Monaro is the face of the clothing company's latest ad campaign and, allegedly, the new girlfriend of Kim's ex boyfriend, Reggie Bush.
According to TMZ, Kim plans to sue Old Navy for intentionally using a look-alike to push people into thinking that she is associated with the label. Kim reportedly is even more pissed that the company has tweeted to her page about Melissa in an effort to gain more publicity.
One of the tweets is, "@CBSNEWS reports that Old Navy's Super CUTE star looks like @kimkardashian. #LOL. What do you think?"
The ad, which is embedded below, does have some Kim essences with the kind of clothes that Melissa wears and the paparazzi that hound the model. Kim believes the copycat act is worth $15 to $20 million in damage.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent