Kim Kardashian to Sue Old Navy for Using Her Look-Alike
Kim Kardashian can't accept the fact that Old Navy has used a model who looks strikingly similar to her. Singer Melissa Monaro is the face of the clothing company's latest ad campaign and, allegedly, the new girlfriend of Kim's ex boyfriend, Reggie Bush.
According to TMZ, Kim plans to sue Old Navy for intentionally using a look-alike to push people into thinking that she is associated with the label. Kim reportedly is even more pissed that the company has tweeted to her page about Melissa in an effort to gain more publicity.
One of the tweets is, "@CBSNEWS reports that Old Navy's Super CUTE star looks like @kimkardashian. #LOL. What do you think?"
The ad, which is embedded below, does have some Kim essences with the kind of clothes that Melissa wears and the paparazzi that hound the model. Kim believes the copycat act is worth $15 to $20 million in damage.
More Kim Kardashian News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video