Kim Kardashian to Sue Old Navy for Using Her Look-Alike
Kim Kardashian can't accept the fact that Old Navy has used a model who looks strikingly similar to her. Singer Melissa Monaro is the face of the clothing company's latest ad campaign and, allegedly, the new girlfriend of Kim's ex boyfriend, Reggie Bush.
According to TMZ, Kim plans to sue Old Navy for intentionally using a look-alike to push people into thinking that she is associated with the label. Kim reportedly is even more pissed that the company has tweeted to her page about Melissa in an effort to gain more publicity.
One of the tweets is, "@CBSNEWS reports that Old Navy's Super CUTE star looks like @kimkardashian. #LOL. What do you think?"
The ad, which is embedded below, does have some Kim essences with the kind of clothes that Melissa wears and the paparazzi that hound the model. Kim believes the copycat act is worth $15 to $20 million in damage.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl