Eric Dane Enters Rehab to Treat Medication Addiction
"Grey's Anatomy" star and dad-to-be Eric Dane has checked into rehab clinic. He voluntarily entered The Hills Treatment Center in Los Angeles for a 30-day stint last month to prevent him from getting addicted to pain medication.
"Actor Eric Dane voluntarily checked himself into a treatment facility to help him get off of pain medication that he was prescribed for a sports injury that he suffered over the recent hiatus. He reports back to work next week. Business as usual," a representative for the actor told Star magazine.
Dane is expecting his second child with actress Rebecca Gayheart and has started filming the new season of "Grey's Anatomy" this week. With so much at stake, Dane is not risking slipping away. "Eric felt things spiraling out of control and decided he needed to get some help," a source told Star.
More Eric Dane News
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks