Eric Dane Enters Rehab to Treat Medication Addiction
"Grey's Anatomy" star and dad-to-be Eric Dane has checked into rehab clinic. He voluntarily entered The Hills Treatment Center in Los Angeles for a 30-day stint last month to prevent him from getting addicted to pain medication.
"Actor Eric Dane voluntarily checked himself into a treatment facility to help him get off of pain medication that he was prescribed for a sports injury that he suffered over the recent hiatus. He reports back to work next week. Business as usual," a representative for the actor told Star magazine.
Dane is expecting his second child with actress Rebecca Gayheart and has started filming the new season of "Grey's Anatomy" this week. With so much at stake, Dane is not risking slipping away. "Eric felt things spiraling out of control and decided he needed to get some help," a source told Star.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?