Eric Dane Enters Rehab to Treat Medication Addiction
"Grey's Anatomy" star and dad-to-be Eric Dane has checked into rehab clinic. He voluntarily entered The Hills Treatment Center in Los Angeles for a 30-day stint last month to prevent him from getting addicted to pain medication.
"Actor Eric Dane voluntarily checked himself into a treatment facility to help him get off of pain medication that he was prescribed for a sports injury that he suffered over the recent hiatus. He reports back to work next week. Business as usual," a representative for the actor told Star magazine.
Dane is expecting his second child with actress Rebecca Gayheart and has started filming the new season of "Grey's Anatomy" this week. With so much at stake, Dane is not risking slipping away. "Eric felt things spiraling out of control and decided he needed to get some help," a source told Star.
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6