Eric Dane Enters Rehab to Treat Medication Addiction
"Grey's Anatomy" star and dad-to-be Eric Dane has checked into rehab clinic. He voluntarily entered The Hills Treatment Center in Los Angeles for a 30-day stint last month to prevent him from getting addicted to pain medication.
"Actor Eric Dane voluntarily checked himself into a treatment facility to help him get off of pain medication that he was prescribed for a sports injury that he suffered over the recent hiatus. He reports back to work next week. Business as usual," a representative for the actor told Star magazine.
Dane is expecting his second child with actress Rebecca Gayheart and has started filming the new season of "Grey's Anatomy" this week. With so much at stake, Dane is not risking slipping away. "Eric felt things spiraling out of control and decided he needed to get some help," a source told Star.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere