Eric Dane Enters Rehab to Treat Medication Addiction
"Grey's Anatomy" star and dad-to-be Eric Dane has checked into rehab clinic. He voluntarily entered The Hills Treatment Center in Los Angeles for a 30-day stint last month to prevent him from getting addicted to pain medication.
"Actor Eric Dane voluntarily checked himself into a treatment facility to help him get off of pain medication that he was prescribed for a sports injury that he suffered over the recent hiatus. He reports back to work next week. Business as usual," a representative for the actor told Star magazine.
Dane is expecting his second child with actress Rebecca Gayheart and has started filming the new season of "Grey's Anatomy" this week. With so much at stake, Dane is not risking slipping away. "Eric felt things spiraling out of control and decided he needed to get some help," a source told Star.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'