Marvel Announces 'The Avengers' Signing Schedule at Comic Con
It has been confirmed that Marvel is going to bring "The Avengers" to San Diego Comic Con 2011. While the studio will not present a panel in Hall H, some of the stars are set to come to the convention for a signing session.
Chris Evans, who will reprise his "Captain America: The First Avenger" role in the upcoming movie, will be present at the Marvel Booth (#2329) on Thursday, July 21 at 10:30-11:30 A.M. Clark Gregg, who has appeared as S.H.I.E.L.D agent Phil Coulson in "Iron Man", is also bound for the same duty on Saturday, July 23 at 4.30-5.30 P.M.
Also on the same day, "Avengers" director and writer Joss Whedon will be at the booth for an hour long starting at 6 P.M. Fans are advised to come to the Marvel Booth as soon the convention opens to the public on each morning to get a signing ticket.
"The Avengers" is based upon the Marvel Comics superhero characters that include Iron Man, The Hulk, Thor and Captain America. Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo and Chris Hemsworth are among other stars set to be featured in the movie, which is due May 4, 2012 in the U.S.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen