Marvel Announces 'The Avengers' Signing Schedule at Comic Con
It has been confirmed that Marvel is going to bring "The Avengers" to San Diego Comic Con 2011. While the studio will not present a panel in Hall H, some of the stars are set to come to the convention for a signing session.
Chris Evans, who will reprise his "Captain America: The First Avenger" role in the upcoming movie, will be present at the Marvel Booth (#2329) on Thursday, July 21 at 10:30-11:30 A.M. Clark Gregg, who has appeared as S.H.I.E.L.D agent Phil Coulson in "Iron Man", is also bound for the same duty on Saturday, July 23 at 4.30-5.30 P.M.
Also on the same day, "Avengers" director and writer Joss Whedon will be at the booth for an hour long starting at 6 P.M. Fans are advised to come to the Marvel Booth as soon the convention opens to the public on each morning to get a signing ticket.
"The Avengers" is based upon the Marvel Comics superhero characters that include Iron Man, The Hulk, Thor and Captain America. Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo and Chris Hemsworth are among other stars set to be featured in the movie, which is due May 4, 2012 in the U.S.
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair