New 'Once Upon a Time' Promo Warns No More Happy Endings
Snow White and Prince Charming's nuptials is crashed by the Evil Queen in the latest promo for new ABC series "Once Upon a Time". In the new preview released via Entertainment Weekly, the couple learns bad news from Rumpelstiltskin that there will be no more happy endings unless their daughter, Emma Swan, can save the day in the future.
Coming from "Lost" writers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, the ambitious fantasy family drama show follows Emma (Jennifer Morrison) who's been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But everything changes when her son Henry (Jared Gilmore), whom she gave up years ago, finds her and needs her help.
The 10-year-old boy believes that Emma actually comes from an alternate world and is Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) and Snow White's (Ginnifer Goodwin) missing daughter. According to his book of fairytales, they sent her away to protect her from the Evil Queen's (Lana Parilla) curse.
Emma initially doesn't believe a word, but when she brings Henry back to Storybrooke, she finds herself drawn to this unusual boy and his strange New England town. She later suspects that Storybrooke is a place where magic has been forgotten.
"Once Upon a Time" will debut Sunday, October 23 at 8:00 P.M. on ABC
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer