New 'Once Upon a Time' Promo Warns No More Happy Endings
Snow White and Prince Charming's nuptials is crashed by the Evil Queen in the latest promo for new ABC series "Once Upon a Time". In the new preview released via Entertainment Weekly, the couple learns bad news from Rumpelstiltskin that there will be no more happy endings unless their daughter, Emma Swan, can save the day in the future.
Coming from "Lost" writers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, the ambitious fantasy family drama show follows Emma (Jennifer Morrison) who's been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But everything changes when her son Henry (Jared Gilmore), whom she gave up years ago, finds her and needs her help.
The 10-year-old boy believes that Emma actually comes from an alternate world and is Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) and Snow White's (Ginnifer Goodwin) missing daughter. According to his book of fairytales, they sent her away to protect her from the Evil Queen's (Lana Parilla) curse.
Emma initially doesn't believe a word, but when she brings Henry back to Storybrooke, she finds herself drawn to this unusual boy and his strange New England town. She later suspects that Storybrooke is a place where magic has been forgotten.
"Once Upon a Time" will debut Sunday, October 23 at 8:00 P.M. on ABC
More Once Upon a Time News
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors