New 'Once Upon a Time' Promo Warns No More Happy Endings
Snow White and Prince Charming's nuptials is crashed by the Evil Queen in the latest promo for new ABC series "Once Upon a Time". In the new preview released via Entertainment Weekly, the couple learns bad news from Rumpelstiltskin that there will be no more happy endings unless their daughter, Emma Swan, can save the day in the future.
Coming from "Lost" writers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, the ambitious fantasy family drama show follows Emma (Jennifer Morrison) who's been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But everything changes when her son Henry (Jared Gilmore), whom she gave up years ago, finds her and needs her help.
The 10-year-old boy believes that Emma actually comes from an alternate world and is Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) and Snow White's (Ginnifer Goodwin) missing daughter. According to his book of fairytales, they sent her away to protect her from the Evil Queen's (Lana Parilla) curse.
Emma initially doesn't believe a word, but when she brings Henry back to Storybrooke, she finds herself drawn to this unusual boy and his strange New England town. She later suspects that Storybrooke is a place where magic has been forgotten.
"Once Upon a Time" will debut Sunday, October 23 at 8:00 P.M. on ABC
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds