Selena Gomez: No Justin Bieber During 19th Birthday Dinner
Selena Gomez won't have boyfriend Justin Bieber by her side when she turns 19 this Friday, July 22. The "Who Says" songstress made the revelation when asked by E! News about what she has planned for the big day while promoting her charity benefit auction for the Alabama tornado recovery efforts.
The "Monte Carlo" actress first dished on her low key birthday, "I think my mom has planned something for me. I didn't really ask for anything, so I'm basically just going to be at tour rehearsal during the day. Maybe go to dinner at night with my family. Pretty boring." Quizzed if boyfriend will be in attendance, she said, "I actually think he'll be in Atlanta. But that's OK. We all gotta work."
During the chat, Gomez also confirmed that she is working on her own signature scent. "I've been working on my fragrance for almost a year now," she gushed. "I'm excited, [because] it's something I'm interested in... I'm already doing the whole process of smelling things and designing it and the campaign and everything, so it'll be fun."
Last year, Gomez celebrated her 18th birthday with a big BBQ bash. Her mother, Mandy, revealed that "250 of her closest friends and family are coming over to our place in L.A." for the bash, adding "It's going to be so much fun." She went on to gush, "We're ordering the BBQ meats but I'm cooking the cheese potatoes."
More Selena Gomez News
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing