Selena Gomez: No Justin Bieber During 19th Birthday Dinner
Selena Gomez won't have boyfriend Justin Bieber by her side when she turns 19 this Friday, July 22. The "Who Says" songstress made the revelation when asked by E! News about what she has planned for the big day while promoting her charity benefit auction for the Alabama tornado recovery efforts.
The "Monte Carlo" actress first dished on her low key birthday, "I think my mom has planned something for me. I didn't really ask for anything, so I'm basically just going to be at tour rehearsal during the day. Maybe go to dinner at night with my family. Pretty boring." Quizzed if boyfriend will be in attendance, she said, "I actually think he'll be in Atlanta. But that's OK. We all gotta work."
During the chat, Gomez also confirmed that she is working on her own signature scent. "I've been working on my fragrance for almost a year now," she gushed. "I'm excited, [because] it's something I'm interested in... I'm already doing the whole process of smelling things and designing it and the campaign and everything, so it'll be fun."
Last year, Gomez celebrated her 18th birthday with a big BBQ bash. Her mother, Mandy, revealed that "250 of her closest friends and family are coming over to our place in L.A." for the bash, adding "It's going to be so much fun." She went on to gush, "We're ordering the BBQ meats but I'm cooking the cheese potatoes."
More Selena Gomez News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?