Selena Gomez: No Justin Bieber During 19th Birthday Dinner
Selena Gomez won't have boyfriend Justin Bieber by her side when she turns 19 this Friday, July 22. The "Who Says" songstress made the revelation when asked by E! News about what she has planned for the big day while promoting her charity benefit auction for the Alabama tornado recovery efforts.
The "Monte Carlo" actress first dished on her low key birthday, "I think my mom has planned something for me. I didn't really ask for anything, so I'm basically just going to be at tour rehearsal during the day. Maybe go to dinner at night with my family. Pretty boring." Quizzed if boyfriend will be in attendance, she said, "I actually think he'll be in Atlanta. But that's OK. We all gotta work."
During the chat, Gomez also confirmed that she is working on her own signature scent. "I've been working on my fragrance for almost a year now," she gushed. "I'm excited, [because] it's something I'm interested in... I'm already doing the whole process of smelling things and designing it and the campaign and everything, so it'll be fun."
Last year, Gomez celebrated her 18th birthday with a big BBQ bash. Her mother, Mandy, revealed that "250 of her closest friends and family are coming over to our place in L.A." for the bash, adding "It's going to be so much fun." She went on to gush, "We're ordering the BBQ meats but I'm cooking the cheese potatoes."
More Selena Gomez News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'