Selena Gomez: No Justin Bieber During 19th Birthday Dinner
Selena Gomez won't have boyfriend Justin Bieber by her side when she turns 19 this Friday, July 22. The "Who Says" songstress made the revelation when asked by E! News about what she has planned for the big day while promoting her charity benefit auction for the Alabama tornado recovery efforts.
The "Monte Carlo" actress first dished on her low key birthday, "I think my mom has planned something for me. I didn't really ask for anything, so I'm basically just going to be at tour rehearsal during the day. Maybe go to dinner at night with my family. Pretty boring." Quizzed if boyfriend will be in attendance, she said, "I actually think he'll be in Atlanta. But that's OK. We all gotta work."
During the chat, Gomez also confirmed that she is working on her own signature scent. "I've been working on my fragrance for almost a year now," she gushed. "I'm excited, [because] it's something I'm interested in... I'm already doing the whole process of smelling things and designing it and the campaign and everything, so it'll be fun."
Last year, Gomez celebrated her 18th birthday with a big BBQ bash. Her mother, Mandy, revealed that "250 of her closest friends and family are coming over to our place in L.A." for the bash, adding "It's going to be so much fun." She went on to gush, "We're ordering the BBQ meats but I'm cooking the cheese potatoes."
More Selena Gomez News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy