Selena Gomez: No Justin Bieber During 19th Birthday Dinner
Selena Gomez won't have boyfriend Justin Bieber by her side when she turns 19 this Friday, July 22. The "Who Says" songstress made the revelation when asked by E! News about what she has planned for the big day while promoting her charity benefit auction for the Alabama tornado recovery efforts.
The "Monte Carlo" actress first dished on her low key birthday, "I think my mom has planned something for me. I didn't really ask for anything, so I'm basically just going to be at tour rehearsal during the day. Maybe go to dinner at night with my family. Pretty boring." Quizzed if boyfriend will be in attendance, she said, "I actually think he'll be in Atlanta. But that's OK. We all gotta work."
During the chat, Gomez also confirmed that she is working on her own signature scent. "I've been working on my fragrance for almost a year now," she gushed. "I'm excited, [because] it's something I'm interested in... I'm already doing the whole process of smelling things and designing it and the campaign and everything, so it'll be fun."
Last year, Gomez celebrated her 18th birthday with a big BBQ bash. Her mother, Mandy, revealed that "250 of her closest friends and family are coming over to our place in L.A." for the bash, adding "It's going to be so much fun." She went on to gush, "We're ordering the BBQ meats but I'm cooking the cheese potatoes."
More Selena Gomez News
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo