Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone Hit 'Crazy, Stupid, Love.' New York Premiere
Ryan Gosling looks so sleek with a checkered suit at the premiere night of his new film "Crazy, Stupid, Love." at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City on Tuesday, July 19. The actor, who plays Jacob in the comedy movie, is joined by his co-star Emma Stone who also steals attention with her Tom Ford LBD and Christian Louboutin pumps.
Other cast who are also present that evening are Steve Carell who hits red carpet with her wife Nancy, Marisa Tomei who arrives in a chic pastel-colored mini dress, and Analeigh Tipton who glams up in Vivienne Westwood cocktail backless gown matched with a pair of red heels. Among other guests at the event are Natalie Morales, Russell Simmons, Kathryn Erbe and Stephen Baldwin.
Directed by Glenn Ficarra and John Requa, "Crazy, Stupid, Love." has Carell and Denise Di Novi as the producers. The movie revolves around Cal Weaver (Carell) whose life unravels while he deals with marriage problems and tries to manage his relationship with his children. It is scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on July 29.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding