Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone Hit 'Crazy, Stupid, Love.' New York Premiere
Ryan Gosling looks so sleek with a checkered suit at the premiere night of his new film "Crazy, Stupid, Love." at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City on Tuesday, July 19. The actor, who plays Jacob in the comedy movie, is joined by his co-star Emma Stone who also steals attention with her Tom Ford LBD and Christian Louboutin pumps.
Other cast who are also present that evening are Steve Carell who hits red carpet with her wife Nancy, Marisa Tomei who arrives in a chic pastel-colored mini dress, and Analeigh Tipton who glams up in Vivienne Westwood cocktail backless gown matched with a pair of red heels. Among other guests at the event are Natalie Morales, Russell Simmons, Kathryn Erbe and Stephen Baldwin.
Directed by Glenn Ficarra and John Requa, "Crazy, Stupid, Love." has Carell and Denise Di Novi as the producers. The movie revolves around Cal Weaver (Carell) whose life unravels while he deals with marriage problems and tries to manage his relationship with his children. It is scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on July 29.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'