Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone Hit 'Crazy, Stupid, Love.' New York Premiere
Ryan Gosling looks so sleek with a checkered suit at the premiere night of his new film "Crazy, Stupid, Love." at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City on Tuesday, July 19. The actor, who plays Jacob in the comedy movie, is joined by his co-star Emma Stone who also steals attention with her Tom Ford LBD and Christian Louboutin pumps.
Other cast who are also present that evening are Steve Carell who hits red carpet with her wife Nancy, Marisa Tomei who arrives in a chic pastel-colored mini dress, and Analeigh Tipton who glams up in Vivienne Westwood cocktail backless gown matched with a pair of red heels. Among other guests at the event are Natalie Morales, Russell Simmons, Kathryn Erbe and Stephen Baldwin.
Directed by Glenn Ficarra and John Requa, "Crazy, Stupid, Love." has Carell and Denise Di Novi as the producers. The movie revolves around Cal Weaver (Carell) whose life unravels while he deals with marriage problems and tries to manage his relationship with his children. It is scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on July 29.
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'