Report: Brad Pitt Enjoys Angelina Jolie's Jealous Rages
Angelina Jolie's jealous rages might not easily break her apart from long-term partner Brad Pitt. While running the story that the "Salt" actress is pushing away the "World War Z" actor with her jealousy, OK! magazine also reported in its latest issue that the actor partially enjoys it.
"Brad resents that Angelina is trying to control him," a source first told the publication about Angelina's jealous fits over Brad's flirtatious relationship with a female assistant on the set of his new zombie thriller. "He told Angelina outright, 'I've always had women friends, I'm always going to have women friends. End of story.' "
On the positive note, the insider stated, "Of course, there's a part of him - even though he would never admit it - that likes it." The source elaborated, "Angelina is usually this cool, unaffected, kind of untouchable woman, and when she shows some jealousy, it lets him know she has a weak spot - and that, obviously, she's crazy about him."
Brad has been spotted chatting up and getting close with a brunette on the Malta set of "World War Z" recently. On the matter, a source told OK!, "He's been spending a lot of time with a woman who's been seen with him on and off the set. And word is that Angelina is paranoid about her - she's drop-dead gorgeous."
More Brad Pitt News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'