Report: Brad Pitt Enjoys Angelina Jolie's Jealous Rages
Angelina Jolie's jealous rages might not easily break her apart from long-term partner Brad Pitt. While running the story that the "Salt" actress is pushing away the "World War Z" actor with her jealousy, OK! magazine also reported in its latest issue that the actor partially enjoys it.
"Brad resents that Angelina is trying to control him," a source first told the publication about Angelina's jealous fits over Brad's flirtatious relationship with a female assistant on the set of his new zombie thriller. "He told Angelina outright, 'I've always had women friends, I'm always going to have women friends. End of story.' "
On the positive note, the insider stated, "Of course, there's a part of him - even though he would never admit it - that likes it." The source elaborated, "Angelina is usually this cool, unaffected, kind of untouchable woman, and when she shows some jealousy, it lets him know she has a weak spot - and that, obviously, she's crazy about him."
Brad has been spotted chatting up and getting close with a brunette on the Malta set of "World War Z" recently. On the matter, a source told OK!, "He's been spending a lot of time with a woman who's been seen with him on and off the set. And word is that Angelina is paranoid about her - she's drop-dead gorgeous."
More Brad Pitt News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media