Report: Brad Pitt Enjoys Angelina Jolie's Jealous Rages
Angelina Jolie's jealous rages might not easily break her apart from long-term partner Brad Pitt. While running the story that the "Salt" actress is pushing away the "World War Z" actor with her jealousy, OK! magazine also reported in its latest issue that the actor partially enjoys it.
"Brad resents that Angelina is trying to control him," a source first told the publication about Angelina's jealous fits over Brad's flirtatious relationship with a female assistant on the set of his new zombie thriller. "He told Angelina outright, 'I've always had women friends, I'm always going to have women friends. End of story.' "
On the positive note, the insider stated, "Of course, there's a part of him - even though he would never admit it - that likes it." The source elaborated, "Angelina is usually this cool, unaffected, kind of untouchable woman, and when she shows some jealousy, it lets him know she has a weak spot - and that, obviously, she's crazy about him."
Brad has been spotted chatting up and getting close with a brunette on the Malta set of "World War Z" recently. On the matter, a source told OK!, "He's been spending a lot of time with a woman who's been seen with him on and off the set. And word is that Angelina is paranoid about her - she's drop-dead gorgeous."
More Brad Pitt News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'