Kelly Rowland's 'Motivation' Trashed by Beyonce's Producer
Days leading to the U.S. release of Kelly Rowland's new solo studio album "Here I Am", music producer Jeff Bhasker stirred controversy by throwing harsh criticism at her single "Motivation". The music maker who has worked with the likes of Kanye West, Jay-Z, Alicia Keys and Beyonce Knowles posted the negative review on Twitter.
"How can this kr song with the weakest beat and melody of all time be the #1 song on urban!? Oh yeah. [Lil] Wayne," Jeff began his critical tweets by dragging Weezy to it. As if slamming the music and the featured guest was not enough, he trashed the lyrics as well. "I just listened to Motivation again to see if I was to harsh in my critique. I wasn't. The lyrics are horrid as well," he wrote.
Jeff's statements seemed to have provoked complaints from loyal fans of both Kelly and Weezy since he quickly clarified that he just gave what people usually loved: drama. "Come on twitter you know you live for the negative tweets," the Grammy-winning producer wrote. He didn't backpedal on his criticisms toward the Jim Jonsin-produced single though.
Kelly is going to release "Here I Am", where "Motivation" is listed, across the United States on July 26. The former Destiny's Child member collaborates with the likes of Big Sean, Rico Love and David Guetta for the effort.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'