Kelly Rowland's 'Motivation' Trashed by Beyonce's Producer
Days leading to the U.S. release of Kelly Rowland's new solo studio album "Here I Am", music producer Jeff Bhasker stirred controversy by throwing harsh criticism at her single "Motivation". The music maker who has worked with the likes of Kanye West, Jay-Z, Alicia Keys and Beyonce Knowles posted the negative review on Twitter.
"How can this kr song with the weakest beat and melody of all time be the #1 song on urban!? Oh yeah. [Lil] Wayne," Jeff began his critical tweets by dragging Weezy to it. As if slamming the music and the featured guest was not enough, he trashed the lyrics as well. "I just listened to Motivation again to see if I was to harsh in my critique. I wasn't. The lyrics are horrid as well," he wrote.
Jeff's statements seemed to have provoked complaints from loyal fans of both Kelly and Weezy since he quickly clarified that he just gave what people usually loved: drama. "Come on twitter you know you live for the negative tweets," the Grammy-winning producer wrote. He didn't backpedal on his criticisms toward the Jim Jonsin-produced single though.
Kelly is going to release "Here I Am", where "Motivation" is listed, across the United States on July 26. The former Destiny's Child member collaborates with the likes of Big Sean, Rico Love and David Guetta for the effort.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle