Jenna Fischer to Give Birth to Baby Boy in Fall
Jenna Fischer will welcome a baby boy in the fall. The actress famous for her portrayal of Pam Halpert on NBC's "The Office" shared details of her first pregnancy while promoting new movie "A Little Help" on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" last Tuesday, July 19.
"This is the second grandchild," the "Hall Pass" actress corrected host Jay Leno when he asked her if her parents were thrilled to have their first grandchild during the TV interview. She went on to reveal that her baby will be her parents' first grandson.
"This is the exclusive, Jay," the 37-year-old continued on. "When I went to my movie premiere the other day a reporter asked me if I knew what I was having, and I said I do, but I'm not sharing that yet because I'm [going to] have Jay be the first to know."
Jenna also spilled, during the chat, when she is likely to give birth to her first child with screenwriter husband Lee Kirk, whom she married in July 2010. "September we're in what they call the home stretch," so she shared.
The "Solitary Man" actress announced she is pregnant with her first child through her representative back in May. Just days prior to the announcement, she was spotted showing off her baby bump while going out to Red O Restaurant in Los Angeles.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie