Jenna Fischer to Give Birth to Baby Boy in Fall
Jenna Fischer will welcome a baby boy in the fall. The actress famous for her portrayal of Pam Halpert on NBC's "The Office" shared details of her first pregnancy while promoting new movie "A Little Help" on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" last Tuesday, July 19.
"This is the second grandchild," the "Hall Pass" actress corrected host Jay Leno when he asked her if her parents were thrilled to have their first grandchild during the TV interview. She went on to reveal that her baby will be her parents' first grandson.
"This is the exclusive, Jay," the 37-year-old continued on. "When I went to my movie premiere the other day a reporter asked me if I knew what I was having, and I said I do, but I'm not sharing that yet because I'm [going to] have Jay be the first to know."
Jenna also spilled, during the chat, when she is likely to give birth to her first child with screenwriter husband Lee Kirk, whom she married in July 2010. "September we're in what they call the home stretch," so she shared.
The "Solitary Man" actress announced she is pregnant with her first child through her representative back in May. Just days prior to the announcement, she was spotted showing off her baby bump while going out to Red O Restaurant in Los Angeles.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel