Jenna Fischer to Give Birth to Baby Boy in Fall
Jenna Fischer will welcome a baby boy in the fall. The actress famous for her portrayal of Pam Halpert on NBC's "The Office" shared details of her first pregnancy while promoting new movie "A Little Help" on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" last Tuesday, July 19.
"This is the second grandchild," the "Hall Pass" actress corrected host Jay Leno when he asked her if her parents were thrilled to have their first grandchild during the TV interview. She went on to reveal that her baby will be her parents' first grandson.
"This is the exclusive, Jay," the 37-year-old continued on. "When I went to my movie premiere the other day a reporter asked me if I knew what I was having, and I said I do, but I'm not sharing that yet because I'm [going to] have Jay be the first to know."
Jenna also spilled, during the chat, when she is likely to give birth to her first child with screenwriter husband Lee Kirk, whom she married in July 2010. "September we're in what they call the home stretch," so she shared.
The "Solitary Man" actress announced she is pregnant with her first child through her representative back in May. Just days prior to the announcement, she was spotted showing off her baby bump while going out to Red O Restaurant in Los Angeles.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!