Jenna Fischer to Give Birth to Baby Boy in Fall
Jenna Fischer will welcome a baby boy in the fall. The actress famous for her portrayal of Pam Halpert on NBC's "The Office" shared details of her first pregnancy while promoting new movie "A Little Help" on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" last Tuesday, July 19.
"This is the second grandchild," the "Hall Pass" actress corrected host Jay Leno when he asked her if her parents were thrilled to have their first grandchild during the TV interview. She went on to reveal that her baby will be her parents' first grandson.
"This is the exclusive, Jay," the 37-year-old continued on. "When I went to my movie premiere the other day a reporter asked me if I knew what I was having, and I said I do, but I'm not sharing that yet because I'm [going to] have Jay be the first to know."
Jenna also spilled, during the chat, when she is likely to give birth to her first child with screenwriter husband Lee Kirk, whom she married in July 2010. "September we're in what they call the home stretch," so she shared.
The "Solitary Man" actress announced she is pregnant with her first child through her representative back in May. Just days prior to the announcement, she was spotted showing off her baby bump while going out to Red O Restaurant in Los Angeles.
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?