'Bachelor Pad' to Have 3-Hour Premiere With Latest Dumped 'Bachelorette' Cast
The second season of "Bachelor Pad" is going to have an extra-long premiere. ABC plans a three-hour long episode to mark the new round debut on Monday, August 8 at 8 P.M. ET. "It's like the Schindler's List of the Bachelor franchise," an insider jokes about the supersized episode.
In related news, Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that Ames Brown from the current season of "The Bachelorette" is the final contestant of "Bachelor Pad" season 2. The portfolio manager was dumped by Ashley Herbert in the July 18 episode which featured them on Hometown Dates. The 31-year-old will join fellow rejected suitors Blake Julian and William Holman.
The new season of "Bachelor Pad" will also reunite former engaged couple Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi from "The Bachelor" season 14. A new promo gives a sneak peek to their bitter feud that will contribute to the drama captured on the reality show.
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors