'Bachelor Pad' to Have 3-Hour Premiere With Latest Dumped 'Bachelorette' Cast
The second season of "Bachelor Pad" is going to have an extra-long premiere. ABC plans a three-hour long episode to mark the new round debut on Monday, August 8 at 8 P.M. ET. "It's like the Schindler's List of the Bachelor franchise," an insider jokes about the supersized episode.
In related news, Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that Ames Brown from the current season of "The Bachelorette" is the final contestant of "Bachelor Pad" season 2. The portfolio manager was dumped by Ashley Herbert in the July 18 episode which featured them on Hometown Dates. The 31-year-old will join fellow rejected suitors Blake Julian and William Holman.
The new season of "Bachelor Pad" will also reunite former engaged couple Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi from "The Bachelor" season 14. A new promo gives a sneak peek to their bitter feud that will contribute to the drama captured on the reality show.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts