'Bachelor Pad' to Have 3-Hour Premiere With Latest Dumped 'Bachelorette' Cast
The second season of "Bachelor Pad" is going to have an extra-long premiere. ABC plans a three-hour long episode to mark the new round debut on Monday, August 8 at 8 P.M. ET. "It's like the Schindler's List of the Bachelor franchise," an insider jokes about the supersized episode.
In related news, Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that Ames Brown from the current season of "The Bachelorette" is the final contestant of "Bachelor Pad" season 2. The portfolio manager was dumped by Ashley Herbert in the July 18 episode which featured them on Hometown Dates. The 31-year-old will join fellow rejected suitors Blake Julian and William Holman.
The new season of "Bachelor Pad" will also reunite former engaged couple Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi from "The Bachelor" season 14. A new promo gives a sneak peek to their bitter feud that will contribute to the drama captured on the reality show.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video