'Bachelor Pad' to Have 3-Hour Premiere With Latest Dumped 'Bachelorette' Cast
The second season of "Bachelor Pad" is going to have an extra-long premiere. ABC plans a three-hour long episode to mark the new round debut on Monday, August 8 at 8 P.M. ET. "It's like the Schindler's List of the Bachelor franchise," an insider jokes about the supersized episode.
In related news, Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that Ames Brown from the current season of "The Bachelorette" is the final contestant of "Bachelor Pad" season 2. The portfolio manager was dumped by Ashley Herbert in the July 18 episode which featured them on Hometown Dates. The 31-year-old will join fellow rejected suitors Blake Julian and William Holman.
The new season of "Bachelor Pad" will also reunite former engaged couple Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi from "The Bachelor" season 14. A new promo gives a sneak peek to their bitter feud that will contribute to the drama captured on the reality show.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri