'Bachelor Pad' to Have 3-Hour Premiere With Latest Dumped 'Bachelorette' Cast
The second season of "Bachelor Pad" is going to have an extra-long premiere. ABC plans a three-hour long episode to mark the new round debut on Monday, August 8 at 8 P.M. ET. "It's like the Schindler's List of the Bachelor franchise," an insider jokes about the supersized episode.
In related news, Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that Ames Brown from the current season of "The Bachelorette" is the final contestant of "Bachelor Pad" season 2. The portfolio manager was dumped by Ashley Herbert in the July 18 episode which featured them on Hometown Dates. The 31-year-old will join fellow rejected suitors Blake Julian and William Holman.
The new season of "Bachelor Pad" will also reunite former engaged couple Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi from "The Bachelor" season 14. A new promo gives a sneak peek to their bitter feud that will contribute to the drama captured on the reality show.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'