Justin Bieber and Chris Brown Working on Duet No. 2
Already collaborating in "Next 2 You", Justin Bieber and Chris Brown might have another duet on the way. The two male artists sparked such rumor after they were spotted hitting
studio together on Monday, July 18.
Bieber and Breezy were seen entering the famed Record Plant in Hollywood. The pop star was snapped wearing a casual gray tee, jeans and black shades, while the R&B performer opted a white t-shirt and denim shorts.
Both of them are indeed currently working on their next studio installments. Although Bieber plans to slow down and enjoys his life as a "normal" kid, he has already prepared new materials for the new effort. As for Breezy, he has repeatedly hyped up the release of a new CD tentatively called "Fortune".
Most recently, Breezy dropped a song called "Real Hip-Hop S**t #3" which features Kevin McCall. "I know your mad 'cause I [can] afford it/ TMZ I'm wiping my a**/ So stop recordin'," he slams haters in expletive lyrics. "Supposedly a singer can't do hip-hop/ But I just killed this s*** / So let the s*** rock."
Over the weekend, Breezy was criticized by FOX News regarding his successful headlining gig on the "Today" show. Host Laura Ingraham said, "You may remember the singer Chris Brown, he pleaded guilty to beating his then girlfriend Rihanna back in 2009. Sane Americans were disgusted by his bad behavior but that did not stop him from getting top billing this morning on the 'Today' show."
More Justin Bieber News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle