Justin Bieber and Chris Brown Working on Duet No. 2
Already collaborating in "Next 2 You", Justin Bieber and Chris Brown might have another duet on the way. The two male artists sparked such rumor after they were spotted hitting
studio together on Monday, July 18.
Bieber and Breezy were seen entering the famed Record Plant in Hollywood. The pop star was snapped wearing a casual gray tee, jeans and black shades, while the R&B performer opted a white t-shirt and denim shorts.
Both of them are indeed currently working on their next studio installments. Although Bieber plans to slow down and enjoys his life as a "normal" kid, he has already prepared new materials for the new effort. As for Breezy, he has repeatedly hyped up the release of a new CD tentatively called "Fortune".
Most recently, Breezy dropped a song called "Real Hip-Hop S**t #3" which features Kevin McCall. "I know your mad 'cause I [can] afford it/ TMZ I'm wiping my a**/ So stop recordin'," he slams haters in expletive lyrics. "Supposedly a singer can't do hip-hop/ But I just killed this s*** / So let the s*** rock."
Over the weekend, Breezy was criticized by FOX News regarding his successful headlining gig on the "Today" show. Host Laura Ingraham said, "You may remember the singer Chris Brown, he pleaded guilty to beating his then girlfriend Rihanna back in 2009. Sane Americans were disgusted by his bad behavior but that did not stop him from getting top billing this morning on the 'Today' show."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell