'Two and a Half Men' Poster Teases Naked Ashton Kutcher
The first poster for "Two and a Half Men" season 9 has been unveiled. It features new lead actor Ashton Kutcher and returning cast members Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones who are shirtless and holding a sign to cover middle part of their bodies, with plain white background.
The big sign mentions, "All will be revealed... 09.19.11". A slightly different version of the promo picture, with the tagline and the date being reversed, currently hangs on the wall outside the Warner Bros. studio in Burbank. Words are, CBS and WB will change the text on the sign for different messages.
Like it's said on the sign, the ninth season of "Two and a Half Men" will premiere on September 19 at 9 P.M. on CBS. On the same day, Comedy Central will air a roast of Charlie Sheen, who was fired from the sitcom earlier this year after making public insults toward producer Chuck Lorre.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13