'Two and a Half Men' Poster Teases Naked Ashton Kutcher
The first poster for "Two and a Half Men" season 9 has been unveiled. It features new lead actor Ashton Kutcher and returning cast members Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones who are shirtless and holding a sign to cover middle part of their bodies, with plain white background.
The big sign mentions, "All will be revealed... 09.19.11". A slightly different version of the promo picture, with the tagline and the date being reversed, currently hangs on the wall outside the Warner Bros. studio in Burbank. Words are, CBS and WB will change the text on the sign for different messages.
Like it's said on the sign, the ninth season of "Two and a Half Men" will premiere on September 19 at 9 P.M. on CBS. On the same day, Comedy Central will air a roast of Charlie Sheen, who was fired from the sitcom earlier this year after making public insults toward producer Chuck Lorre.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce