'Two and a Half Men' Poster Teases Naked Ashton Kutcher
The first poster for "Two and a Half Men" season 9 has been unveiled. It features new lead actor Ashton Kutcher and returning cast members Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones who are shirtless and holding a sign to cover middle part of their bodies, with plain white background.
The big sign mentions, "All will be revealed... 09.19.11". A slightly different version of the promo picture, with the tagline and the date being reversed, currently hangs on the wall outside the Warner Bros. studio in Burbank. Words are, CBS and WB will change the text on the sign for different messages.
Like it's said on the sign, the ninth season of "Two and a Half Men" will premiere on September 19 at 9 P.M. on CBS. On the same day, Comedy Central will air a roast of Charlie Sheen, who was fired from the sitcom earlier this year after making public insults toward producer Chuck Lorre.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding