'Two and a Half Men' Poster Teases Naked Ashton Kutcher
The first poster for "Two and a Half Men" season 9 has been unveiled. It features new lead actor Ashton Kutcher and returning cast members Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones who are shirtless and holding a sign to cover middle part of their bodies, with plain white background.
The big sign mentions, "All will be revealed... 09.19.11". A slightly different version of the promo picture, with the tagline and the date being reversed, currently hangs on the wall outside the Warner Bros. studio in Burbank. Words are, CBS and WB will change the text on the sign for different messages.
Like it's said on the sign, the ninth season of "Two and a Half Men" will premiere on September 19 at 9 P.M. on CBS. On the same day, Comedy Central will air a roast of Charlie Sheen, who was fired from the sitcom earlier this year after making public insults toward producer Chuck Lorre.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says