'Two and a Half Men' Poster Teases Naked Ashton Kutcher
The first poster for "Two and a Half Men" season 9 has been unveiled. It features new lead actor Ashton Kutcher and returning cast members Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones who are shirtless and holding a sign to cover middle part of their bodies, with plain white background.
The big sign mentions, "All will be revealed... 09.19.11". A slightly different version of the promo picture, with the tagline and the date being reversed, currently hangs on the wall outside the Warner Bros. studio in Burbank. Words are, CBS and WB will change the text on the sign for different messages.
Like it's said on the sign, the ninth season of "Two and a Half Men" will premiere on September 19 at 9 P.M. on CBS. On the same day, Comedy Central will air a roast of Charlie Sheen, who was fired from the sitcom earlier this year after making public insults toward producer Chuck Lorre.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy