Maya Rudolph Has Given Birth to First Son
Maya Rudolph has become a mother to a baby boy. Through her representative, the former cast member of "Saturday Night Live" has just announced the birth of her first son with director husband Paul Thomas Anderson.
38-year-old Rudolph gave birth to her third child with 41-year-old Anderson on July 3. The new arrival, the "Bridesmaids" star and her husband named Jack, joins older sisters 5-year-old Pearl and 20-month-old Lucille. He rep added that the newborn is at home and doing great.
In late April, Rudolph admitted that she and her husband chose not to find out about the sex of their baby. She explained to Access Hollywood, "The exciting part is not knowing who's coming. You have to wait nine months for a surprise, but then it's a good payoff because it really is a surprise."
During her appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" back in May, the actress playing Verona de Tessant in "Away We Go" joked, "I make big babies." She told host Ellen DeGeneres, "Pearl was 7 lbs, 5 oz, but she was three weeks early. That's a big baby! Lucy was 8 lbs, 8 oz, so this one's going to be 20 lbs."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift