Maya Rudolph Has Given Birth to First Son
Maya Rudolph has become a mother to a baby boy. Through her representative, the former cast member of "Saturday Night Live" has just announced the birth of her first son with director husband Paul Thomas Anderson.
38-year-old Rudolph gave birth to her third child with 41-year-old Anderson on July 3. The new arrival, the "Bridesmaids" star and her husband named Jack, joins older sisters 5-year-old Pearl and 20-month-old Lucille. He rep added that the newborn is at home and doing great.
In late April, Rudolph admitted that she and her husband chose not to find out about the sex of their baby. She explained to Access Hollywood, "The exciting part is not knowing who's coming. You have to wait nine months for a surprise, but then it's a good payoff because it really is a surprise."
During her appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" back in May, the actress playing Verona de Tessant in "Away We Go" joked, "I make big babies." She told host Ellen DeGeneres, "Pearl was 7 lbs, 5 oz, but she was three weeks early. That's a big baby! Lucy was 8 lbs, 8 oz, so this one's going to be 20 lbs."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'