Maya Rudolph Has Given Birth to First Son
Maya Rudolph has become a mother to a baby boy. Through her representative, the former cast member of "Saturday Night Live" has just announced the birth of her first son with director husband Paul Thomas Anderson.
38-year-old Rudolph gave birth to her third child with 41-year-old Anderson on July 3. The new arrival, the "Bridesmaids" star and her husband named Jack, joins older sisters 5-year-old Pearl and 20-month-old Lucille. He rep added that the newborn is at home and doing great.
In late April, Rudolph admitted that she and her husband chose not to find out about the sex of their baby. She explained to Access Hollywood, "The exciting part is not knowing who's coming. You have to wait nine months for a surprise, but then it's a good payoff because it really is a surprise."
During her appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" back in May, the actress playing Verona de Tessant in "Away We Go" joked, "I make big babies." She told host Ellen DeGeneres, "Pearl was 7 lbs, 5 oz, but she was three weeks early. That's a big baby! Lucy was 8 lbs, 8 oz, so this one's going to be 20 lbs."
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest