Official 'Hunger Games' Motion Poster Sees Mockingjay Pin in Flames
"The Hunger Games" has just unleashed an intense motion poster. The official banner features a mockingjay pin flaming in a ring of fire. The gleaming gold pin is a rebel symbol Everdeen Katniss reportedly will wear on her outfit during the games in the movie.
In the movie, Katniss' costume is designed by fashion stylist named Cinna who is played by Lenny Kravitz. He is described as a "mild-mannered first time stylist" who can create outfits which define her public identity and "could also contribute to her very survival."
An adaptation of Suzanne Collins' best-selling trilogy novel of the same title, "The Hunger Games" follows 16-year-old Katniss Everdeen who lives with her mother and younger sister in the poorest district of Panem, in the apocalyptic America. When her sister is chosen by lottery to participate in a fight-to-the-death annual event called the Hunger Games, Everdeen steps up to go in her place.
Scheduled to grace U.S. theaters on March 30, 2012, the film has Gary Ross as the helmer and Jennifer Lawrence take the main role. Donald Sutherland has been added to portray villainous President Snow, and Elizabeth Banks as Effie Trinket who is an "insufferable" escort for participants. Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson are the other actors who have been confirmed to land roles in the movie.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'