Young Conan Spills Blood in First Red Band Clip of 'Conan the Barbarian'
Lionsgate Films has taken to Twitter to drop the first red band clip from "Conan the Barbarian". Teasing a bloody action scene, the preview gives a look at young Conan who joins a competition with other boys in which they have to circle the hills and return with an egg put in their mouth unbroken.
When they are running in the snowy forest, armed men approach to ambush them. The other boys are running back to their village, but Conan opts to fight them. Showing no mercy and fear, Conan takes them down one by one and brings some of their heads to his father.
Starring Jason Momoa as the adult Conan, "Conan the Barbarian" follows the titular character who seeks revenge for his father's death. In his quest to find Khalar Zym, the vicious warlord responsible for his father's death, Conan crosses path with a mysterious woman named Tamara and discovers that he's destined for great deeds.
As Conan realizes that he is the only hope of saving the great nations of Hyboria from an encroaching reign of supernatural evil, a personal vendetta soon turns into an epic battle against hulking rivals, horrific monsters, and impossible odds.
Stephen Lang takes the role of villainous Khalar Zym, joined by Rachel Nichols who plays Tamara, and Ron Perlman who stars as Conan's father Corin. This Marcus Nispel-directed film will hit 3D theaters across the U.S. on August 19.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival