Young Conan Spills Blood in First Red Band Clip of 'Conan the Barbarian'
Lionsgate Films has taken to Twitter to drop the first red band clip from "Conan the Barbarian". Teasing a bloody action scene, the preview gives a look at young Conan who joins a competition with other boys in which they have to circle the hills and return with an egg put in their mouth unbroken.
When they are running in the snowy forest, armed men approach to ambush them. The other boys are running back to their village, but Conan opts to fight them. Showing no mercy and fear, Conan takes them down one by one and brings some of their heads to his father.
Starring Jason Momoa as the adult Conan, "Conan the Barbarian" follows the titular character who seeks revenge for his father's death. In his quest to find Khalar Zym, the vicious warlord responsible for his father's death, Conan crosses path with a mysterious woman named Tamara and discovers that he's destined for great deeds.
As Conan realizes that he is the only hope of saving the great nations of Hyboria from an encroaching reign of supernatural evil, a personal vendetta soon turns into an epic battle against hulking rivals, horrific monsters, and impossible odds.
Stephen Lang takes the role of villainous Khalar Zym, joined by Rachel Nichols who plays Tamara, and Ron Perlman who stars as Conan's father Corin. This Marcus Nispel-directed film will hit 3D theaters across the U.S. on August 19.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off