Young Conan Spills Blood in First Red Band Clip of 'Conan the Barbarian'
Lionsgate Films has taken to Twitter to drop the first red band clip from "Conan the Barbarian". Teasing a bloody action scene, the preview gives a look at young Conan who joins a competition with other boys in which they have to circle the hills and return with an egg put in their mouth unbroken.
When they are running in the snowy forest, armed men approach to ambush them. The other boys are running back to their village, but Conan opts to fight them. Showing no mercy and fear, Conan takes them down one by one and brings some of their heads to his father.
Starring Jason Momoa as the adult Conan, "Conan the Barbarian" follows the titular character who seeks revenge for his father's death. In his quest to find Khalar Zym, the vicious warlord responsible for his father's death, Conan crosses path with a mysterious woman named Tamara and discovers that he's destined for great deeds.
As Conan realizes that he is the only hope of saving the great nations of Hyboria from an encroaching reign of supernatural evil, a personal vendetta soon turns into an epic battle against hulking rivals, horrific monsters, and impossible odds.
Stephen Lang takes the role of villainous Khalar Zym, joined by Rachel Nichols who plays Tamara, and Ron Perlman who stars as Conan's father Corin. This Marcus Nispel-directed film will hit 3D theaters across the U.S. on August 19.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences