Michelle Obama Signs Up for 'Extreme Makeover' to Help Homeless Vets
Michelle Obama will once again promote Joining Forces by making appearance on small screen. The First Lady of the U.S. is set to participate in a taping of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" with a military family, the Marshalls, on Thursday, July 21 in Fayetteville, N.C.
Barbara Marshall is a 15-year Navy Veteran who created The Steps-N-Stages Jubilee House, which provides homeless female vets with housing and support services. In the episode, set to air in October, the "Extreme Makeover" team will help build a new Jubilee House.
In another effort to promote Joining Forces initiative, which is aimed at increasing awareness and support for military families, Mrs. Obama has taped a guest starring appearance on "iCarly". She gets into the plot when Carly's two best friends break some rules to set up a web chat so Carly can speak to her dad, a colonel serving overseas in the military, on his birthday. The episode will air in January 2012.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala