Pic: Food-Poisoned Robbie Williams Put on a Drip
Forced to a bed rest, Robbie Williams posted a picture of him on a drip. The Take That member had a serious bout of food poisoning which caused him to lose a large amount of fluid. The band consequently had to cancel their concert in Copenhagen, Denmark.
"Hey folks. Thank you for your messages and love. I'm not completely out of the woods yet but feeling much better. Gutted for everyone involved with the tour. Feeling dreadful for letting the fans down. I'm so, so sorry. Here's me and my drip," Robbie wrote along with the pic.
The band's appearance at Denmark's Parken Stadium was due to take place on Saturday, July 16 but Robbie had the food poisoning the day before. Words are, he ate a grilled Danish black lobster with lobster salad and saffron aioli. "It hasn't been pretty," a source told The Sun. "It's all down to a dodgy lobster he ate at a hotel. Jason and Mark wanted to go ahead and do it without him, so as not to let down the fans. But there was something to do with the insurance that stopped them."
The band said they were "truly devastated" of the cancellation, adding, "It was a horrible decision and one we agonized over." This is the first time in their entire career as a group that a concert is canceled. The band were expected to resume the tour in Amsterdam on Monday, July 18.
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip