Pic: Food-Poisoned Robbie Williams Put on a Drip
Forced to a bed rest, Robbie Williams posted a picture of him on a drip. The Take That member had a serious bout of food poisoning which caused him to lose a large amount of fluid. The band consequently had to cancel their concert in Copenhagen, Denmark.
"Hey folks. Thank you for your messages and love. I'm not completely out of the woods yet but feeling much better. Gutted for everyone involved with the tour. Feeling dreadful for letting the fans down. I'm so, so sorry. Here's me and my drip," Robbie wrote along with the pic.
The band's appearance at Denmark's Parken Stadium was due to take place on Saturday, July 16 but Robbie had the food poisoning the day before. Words are, he ate a grilled Danish black lobster with lobster salad and saffron aioli. "It hasn't been pretty," a source told The Sun. "It's all down to a dodgy lobster he ate at a hotel. Jason and Mark wanted to go ahead and do it without him, so as not to let down the fans. But there was something to do with the insurance that stopped them."
The band said they were "truly devastated" of the cancellation, adding, "It was a horrible decision and one we agonized over." This is the first time in their entire career as a group that a concert is canceled. The band were expected to resume the tour in Amsterdam on Monday, July 18.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!