Pic: Food-Poisoned Robbie Williams Put on a Drip
Forced to a bed rest, Robbie Williams posted a picture of him on a drip. The Take That member had a serious bout of food poisoning which caused him to lose a large amount of fluid. The band consequently had to cancel their concert in Copenhagen, Denmark.
"Hey folks. Thank you for your messages and love. I'm not completely out of the woods yet but feeling much better. Gutted for everyone involved with the tour. Feeling dreadful for letting the fans down. I'm so, so sorry. Here's me and my drip," Robbie wrote along with the pic.
The band's appearance at Denmark's Parken Stadium was due to take place on Saturday, July 16 but Robbie had the food poisoning the day before. Words are, he ate a grilled Danish black lobster with lobster salad and saffron aioli. "It hasn't been pretty," a source told The Sun. "It's all down to a dodgy lobster he ate at a hotel. Jason and Mark wanted to go ahead and do it without him, so as not to let down the fans. But there was something to do with the insurance that stopped them."
The band said they were "truly devastated" of the cancellation, adding, "It was a horrible decision and one we agonized over." This is the first time in their entire career as a group that a concert is canceled. The band were expected to resume the tour in Amsterdam on Monday, July 18.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville