First Look of Vanessa Minnillo in Wedding Dress Unveiled
Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey may got married secretly last Friday, July 15 but they could never escape paparazzi's snaps. The first pictures of the bride in her wedding gown as well as her bouquet and the amazing venue have come out via Us Weekly.
The happy couple invited only around 35 guests who are all family and close friends. These attendants were only given plane tickets as invitation and did not know where they were heading to. The wedding took place atop a cliff overlooking the ocean on Necker Island where the couple also exchanged vows.
Vanessa, as seen from the pics, walked down the aisle in a two-piece Monique Lhuillier ensemble. The dress features an intricately embellished lace corset with rose and crystal detail and is completed with a tailored bow belt at her waist and chapel length tulle veil. Meanwhile, Nick wore a black Dolce & Gabanna suit.
Although the wedding was private, the preparation was opened for TLC's cameras. A couple of days ago, the cable released a sneak peek to "Nick & Vanessa's Dream Wedding," which will premiere on July 30 at 9 P.M. ET.
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- 'Teen Mom OG' Star Amber Portwood Denies She's Pregnant With Matt Baier's Child
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes