First Look of Vanessa Minnillo in Wedding Dress Unveiled
Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey may got married secretly last Friday, July 15 but they could never escape paparazzi's snaps. The first pictures of the bride in her wedding gown as well as her bouquet and the amazing venue have come out via Us Weekly.
The happy couple invited only around 35 guests who are all family and close friends. These attendants were only given plane tickets as invitation and did not know where they were heading to. The wedding took place atop a cliff overlooking the ocean on Necker Island where the couple also exchanged vows.
Vanessa, as seen from the pics, walked down the aisle in a two-piece Monique Lhuillier ensemble. The dress features an intricately embellished lace corset with rose and crystal detail and is completed with a tailored bow belt at her waist and chapel length tulle veil. Meanwhile, Nick wore a black Dolce & Gabanna suit.
Although the wedding was private, the preparation was opened for TLC's cameras. A couple of days ago, the cable released a sneak peek to "Nick & Vanessa's Dream Wedding," which will premiere on July 30 at 9 P.M. ET.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction