First Look of Vanessa Minnillo in Wedding Dress Unveiled
Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey may got married secretly last Friday, July 15 but they could never escape paparazzi's snaps. The first pictures of the bride in her wedding gown as well as her bouquet and the amazing venue have come out via Us Weekly.
The happy couple invited only around 35 guests who are all family and close friends. These attendants were only given plane tickets as invitation and did not know where they were heading to. The wedding took place atop a cliff overlooking the ocean on Necker Island where the couple also exchanged vows.
Vanessa, as seen from the pics, walked down the aisle in a two-piece Monique Lhuillier ensemble. The dress features an intricately embellished lace corset with rose and crystal detail and is completed with a tailored bow belt at her waist and chapel length tulle veil. Meanwhile, Nick wore a black Dolce & Gabanna suit.
Although the wedding was private, the preparation was opened for TLC's cameras. A couple of days ago, the cable released a sneak peek to "Nick & Vanessa's Dream Wedding," which will premiere on July 30 at 9 P.M. ET.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary