Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Crashed a Malibu Wedding
Justin Bieber and his girlfriend Selena Gomez have replaced Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson as wedding crashers. The couple showed up unexpectedly and uninvited at a Malibu wedding on Saturday, July 16 night after they heard Bieber's song "One Less Lonely Girl" playing at the event.
Bieber and Gomez were enjoying a romantic dinner at Adamson House Estate in Malibu when they heard the music. They decided to make an appearance at the wedding of Rob and Jeanine McCool. They snuck up on some guests before taking the mic and said a few nice words, including "We just crashed it. We heard a party so we decided to just come. So let's party."
"[Justin] was cool enough to make a cameo, which surprised all of the wedding guests," a source told Perez Hilton. "He even took the microphone, congratulated the newlywed couple, and said a few nice words, while posing for a series of pictures with his fans. That was one of the coolest and nicest things a person of his celebrity can do, and it certainly made a memorable night for the newlywed couple Mrs. and Mrs. Rob and Jeanine McCool."
They only stayed for 10 minutes at the party but a lot of people managed to snap a picture with them, including the happy couple.
More Justin Bieber News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2