Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Crashed a Malibu Wedding
Justin Bieber and his girlfriend Selena Gomez have replaced Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson as wedding crashers. The couple showed up unexpectedly and uninvited at a Malibu wedding on Saturday, July 16 night after they heard Bieber's song "One Less Lonely Girl" playing at the event.
Bieber and Gomez were enjoying a romantic dinner at Adamson House Estate in Malibu when they heard the music. They decided to make an appearance at the wedding of Rob and Jeanine McCool. They snuck up on some guests before taking the mic and said a few nice words, including "We just crashed it. We heard a party so we decided to just come. So let's party."
"[Justin] was cool enough to make a cameo, which surprised all of the wedding guests," a source told Perez Hilton. "He even took the microphone, congratulated the newlywed couple, and said a few nice words, while posing for a series of pictures with his fans. That was one of the coolest and nicest things a person of his celebrity can do, and it certainly made a memorable night for the newlywed couple Mrs. and Mrs. Rob and Jeanine McCool."
They only stayed for 10 minutes at the party but a lot of people managed to snap a picture with them, including the happy couple.
More Justin Bieber News
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?