Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Crashed a Malibu Wedding
Justin Bieber and his girlfriend Selena Gomez have replaced Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson as wedding crashers. The couple showed up unexpectedly and uninvited at a Malibu wedding on Saturday, July 16 night after they heard Bieber's song "One Less Lonely Girl" playing at the event.
Bieber and Gomez were enjoying a romantic dinner at Adamson House Estate in Malibu when they heard the music. They decided to make an appearance at the wedding of Rob and Jeanine McCool. They snuck up on some guests before taking the mic and said a few nice words, including "We just crashed it. We heard a party so we decided to just come. So let's party."
"[Justin] was cool enough to make a cameo, which surprised all of the wedding guests," a source told Perez Hilton. "He even took the microphone, congratulated the newlywed couple, and said a few nice words, while posing for a series of pictures with his fans. That was one of the coolest and nicest things a person of his celebrity can do, and it certainly made a memorable night for the newlywed couple Mrs. and Mrs. Rob and Jeanine McCool."
They only stayed for 10 minutes at the party but a lot of people managed to snap a picture with them, including the happy couple.
More Justin Bieber News
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape