'Breaking Bad' 4.02 Preview: Jesse Hits Downward Spiral
After spending some time in "Breaking Bad" season 4 premiere thinking about a life he took away in last season finale, Jesse hits a downward spiral and invites his friends along for the ride in the upcoming episode. Still, he has time to hit the club and party hard.
Also in the second episode of the new season, Walt is uncomfortable for being back in the employ of homicidal drug kingpin Gus Fring. He searches for a new business opportunity and attempts to form a new alliance as he plans his next move.
Meanwhile, Skyler pushes Walt towards a business opportunity, in hopes of protecting the family. Another family devotee, Marie, keeps supporting her husband Hank who embarks on a difficult rehabilitation process, but Hank does not look happy.
"Thirty-Eight Snub" will air Sunday, July 24 at 10 P.M. on AMC.
More Breaking Bad News
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser