'Breaking Bad' 4.02 Preview: Jesse Hits Downward Spiral
After spending some time in "Breaking Bad" season 4 premiere thinking about a life he took away in last season finale, Jesse hits a downward spiral and invites his friends along for the ride in the upcoming episode. Still, he has time to hit the club and party hard.
Also in the second episode of the new season, Walt is uncomfortable for being back in the employ of homicidal drug kingpin Gus Fring. He searches for a new business opportunity and attempts to form a new alliance as he plans his next move.
Meanwhile, Skyler pushes Walt towards a business opportunity, in hopes of protecting the family. Another family devotee, Marie, keeps supporting her husband Hank who embarks on a difficult rehabilitation process, but Hank does not look happy.
"Thirty-Eight Snub" will air Sunday, July 24 at 10 P.M. on AMC.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities