'Breaking Bad' 4.02 Preview: Jesse Hits Downward Spiral
After spending some time in "Breaking Bad" season 4 premiere thinking about a life he took away in last season finale, Jesse hits a downward spiral and invites his friends along for the ride in the upcoming episode. Still, he has time to hit the club and party hard.
Also in the second episode of the new season, Walt is uncomfortable for being back in the employ of homicidal drug kingpin Gus Fring. He searches for a new business opportunity and attempts to form a new alliance as he plans his next move.
Meanwhile, Skyler pushes Walt towards a business opportunity, in hopes of protecting the family. Another family devotee, Marie, keeps supporting her husband Hank who embarks on a difficult rehabilitation process, but Hank does not look happy.
"Thirty-Eight Snub" will air Sunday, July 24 at 10 P.M. on AMC.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments