'Breaking Bad' 4.02 Preview: Jesse Hits Downward Spiral
After spending some time in "Breaking Bad" season 4 premiere thinking about a life he took away in last season finale, Jesse hits a downward spiral and invites his friends along for the ride in the upcoming episode. Still, he has time to hit the club and party hard.
Also in the second episode of the new season, Walt is uncomfortable for being back in the employ of homicidal drug kingpin Gus Fring. He searches for a new business opportunity and attempts to form a new alliance as he plans his next move.
Meanwhile, Skyler pushes Walt towards a business opportunity, in hopes of protecting the family. Another family devotee, Marie, keeps supporting her husband Hank who embarks on a difficult rehabilitation process, but Hank does not look happy.
"Thirty-Eight Snub" will air Sunday, July 24 at 10 P.M. on AMC.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza