'Breaking Bad' 4.02 Preview: Jesse Hits Downward Spiral
After spending some time in "Breaking Bad" season 4 premiere thinking about a life he took away in last season finale, Jesse hits a downward spiral and invites his friends along for the ride in the upcoming episode. Still, he has time to hit the club and party hard.
Also in the second episode of the new season, Walt is uncomfortable for being back in the employ of homicidal drug kingpin Gus Fring. He searches for a new business opportunity and attempts to form a new alliance as he plans his next move.
Meanwhile, Skyler pushes Walt towards a business opportunity, in hopes of protecting the family. Another family devotee, Marie, keeps supporting her husband Hank who embarks on a difficult rehabilitation process, but Hank does not look happy.
"Thirty-Eight Snub" will air Sunday, July 24 at 10 P.M. on AMC.
More Breaking Bad News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci