Video Premiere: David Guetta's 'Little Bad Girl'
David Guetta has premiered a music video in support of his newest single "Little Bad Girl". The French DJ throws a never ending party with Taio Cruz and Ludacris in this clip. While he is in charge to spin the turntable, Taio tackles the singing part and Luda gets occupied with the rapping.
"Little Bad Girl" is the second offering from David's upcoming fifth studio album "Nothing But the Beat". The song has leaked since last year, but its finalized version didn't come out until last June. A club-ready anthem, it revolves around men going to the club to look for a fine lady with killer dance moves.
The album is expected to make its way out in the United States on August 29. It lines up the likes of Nicki Minaj, Snoop Dogg, will.i.am, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Timbaland, Jennifer Hudson and Jessie J as additional featured guests.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed