Video Premiere: David Guetta's 'Little Bad Girl'
David Guetta has premiered a music video in support of his newest single "Little Bad Girl". The French DJ throws a never ending party with Taio Cruz and Ludacris in this clip. While he is in charge to spin the turntable, Taio tackles the singing part and Luda gets occupied with the rapping.
"Little Bad Girl" is the second offering from David's upcoming fifth studio album "Nothing But the Beat". The song has leaked since last year, but its finalized version didn't come out until last June. A club-ready anthem, it revolves around men going to the club to look for a fine lady with killer dance moves.
The album is expected to make its way out in the United States on August 29. It lines up the likes of Nicki Minaj, Snoop Dogg, will.i.am, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Timbaland, Jennifer Hudson and Jessie J as additional featured guests.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri