Report: Rhys Ifans Has Been Cast in Next James Bond Movie
Rumor has it, Rhys Ifans will reunite with his "Enduring Love" co-star Daniel Craig by joining the cast ensemble of upcoming James Bond movie, "Bond 23". A source informed The Telegraph, "Ifans will appear in the film, as well as Javier Bardem, who will play the baddie."
There is no word on the character Rhys will play in the Sam Mendes-directed movie. Should the casting rumor be true, the Dr. Curt Connors/The Lizard of "The Amazing Spider-Man" will have to go to South Africa for the filming because most of the Bond scenes allegedly will be shot there.
The next "Bond" movie is scheduled to kick off principal photography later this year for a planned November 9, 2012 release in the U.S. Beside Daniel who will be back as the famous 007 agent, Judi Dench is likely to return as MI6 chief "M". Details of the plot are still kept under wraps, but the story allegedly will pick up where "Quantum of Solace" left off.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance