Report: Rhys Ifans Has Been Cast in Next James Bond Movie
Rumor has it, Rhys Ifans will reunite with his "Enduring Love" co-star Daniel Craig by joining the cast ensemble of upcoming James Bond movie, "Bond 23". A source informed The Telegraph, "Ifans will appear in the film, as well as Javier Bardem, who will play the baddie."
There is no word on the character Rhys will play in the Sam Mendes-directed movie. Should the casting rumor be true, the Dr. Curt Connors/The Lizard of "The Amazing Spider-Man" will have to go to South Africa for the filming because most of the Bond scenes allegedly will be shot there.
The next "Bond" movie is scheduled to kick off principal photography later this year for a planned November 9, 2012 release in the U.S. Beside Daniel who will be back as the famous 007 agent, Judi Dench is likely to return as MI6 chief "M". Details of the plot are still kept under wraps, but the story allegedly will pick up where "Quantum of Solace" left off.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction