Report: Rhys Ifans Has Been Cast in Next James Bond Movie
Rumor has it, Rhys Ifans will reunite with his "Enduring Love" co-star Daniel Craig by joining the cast ensemble of upcoming James Bond movie, "Bond 23". A source informed The Telegraph, "Ifans will appear in the film, as well as Javier Bardem, who will play the baddie."
There is no word on the character Rhys will play in the Sam Mendes-directed movie. Should the casting rumor be true, the Dr. Curt Connors/The Lizard of "The Amazing Spider-Man" will have to go to South Africa for the filming because most of the Bond scenes allegedly will be shot there.
The next "Bond" movie is scheduled to kick off principal photography later this year for a planned November 9, 2012 release in the U.S. Beside Daniel who will be back as the famous 007 agent, Judi Dench is likely to return as MI6 chief "M". Details of the plot are still kept under wraps, but the story allegedly will pick up where "Quantum of Solace" left off.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner