Report: Rhys Ifans Has Been Cast in Next James Bond Movie
Rumor has it, Rhys Ifans will reunite with his "Enduring Love" co-star Daniel Craig by joining the cast ensemble of upcoming James Bond movie, "Bond 23". A source informed The Telegraph, "Ifans will appear in the film, as well as Javier Bardem, who will play the baddie."
There is no word on the character Rhys will play in the Sam Mendes-directed movie. Should the casting rumor be true, the Dr. Curt Connors/The Lizard of "The Amazing Spider-Man" will have to go to South Africa for the filming because most of the Bond scenes allegedly will be shot there.
The next "Bond" movie is scheduled to kick off principal photography later this year for a planned November 9, 2012 release in the U.S. Beside Daniel who will be back as the famous 007 agent, Judi Dench is likely to return as MI6 chief "M". Details of the plot are still kept under wraps, but the story allegedly will pick up where "Quantum of Solace" left off.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media