Video: Marine Sergeant Invites Betty White to Marine Ball
Another Hollywood star has got an invitation to the Marine Corps Ball. Taking a cue from Sgt. Scott Moore and Corporal Kelsey De Santis who have each scored a date with Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake respectively, Sgt. Ray Lewis makes his own YouTube invitation for Betty White.
Sgt. Ray's video was kicked off with a footage of the Afghanistan and Iraq veteran running and panting out of breath. He continued on with a round of sit-ups and pull-ups before revealing which celebrity he would like to invite. Donning full uniform and with a rose in hand, he asked Betty to accompany him to the ball.
Explaining the reason why he picks Betty, Sgt. Ray described the "Hot in Cleveland" star as someone who is funny, sweet, mature and "the all around perfect woman." He added, "I think I could make her laugh, she could make me laugh. I think we could laugh together. It's gonna be great."
At a recent press conference for "Friends with Benefits", Mila Kunis cleared up rumors about her backing out of her date to the Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, North Carolina, on November 18 with Sgt. Scott. Her co-star, Justin Timberlake, told reporters that he accepted Corporal Kelsey's invitation to the Marine Corps Ball in Washington, D.C. on November 12.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser