Bootleg Trailer of 'The Avengers' Hits the Web
The first trailer of "The Avengers" is apparently attached to "Captain America: The First Avenger" in the form of post-credit scene. It opens with Steve Rogers hitting a punching bag in a gym until it flies off into a wall. Nick Fury then enters the room, talking about getting ready for a mission.
The screen later features quick shots of Thor, Black Widow, Captain America and Hawkeye in actions. There are also glimpse of Loki, Iron Man in what looks like his Mark VI or Mark VII armor, and Brune Banner taking off his glasses, but there is no look at the Hulk.
These superheroes are seen gathering in a meeting room. Towards the end of it, Tony Stark passes by Thor and pats him on his bicep before the God of Thunder throws his hammer in the final scene.
While "Captain America" will not hit U.S. theaters until July 22, the bootleg trailer is reportedly obtained during a special screening for the U.S. Army. "The Avengers" itself is due May 4, 2012. The Joss Whedon-directed movie will assemble the superhero team of Marvel Comics characters to fight the biggest foe they've ever faced.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'