Bootleg Trailer of 'The Avengers' Hits the Web
The first trailer of "The Avengers" is apparently attached to "Captain America: The First Avenger" in the form of post-credit scene. It opens with Steve Rogers hitting a punching bag in a gym until it flies off into a wall. Nick Fury then enters the room, talking about getting ready for a mission.
The screen later features quick shots of Thor, Black Widow, Captain America and Hawkeye in actions. There are also glimpse of Loki, Iron Man in what looks like his Mark VI or Mark VII armor, and Brune Banner taking off his glasses, but there is no look at the Hulk.
These superheroes are seen gathering in a meeting room. Towards the end of it, Tony Stark passes by Thor and pats him on his bicep before the God of Thunder throws his hammer in the final scene.
While "Captain America" will not hit U.S. theaters until July 22, the bootleg trailer is reportedly obtained during a special screening for the U.S. Army. "The Avengers" itself is due May 4, 2012. The Joss Whedon-directed movie will assemble the superhero team of Marvel Comics characters to fight the biggest foe they've ever faced.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'