Bootleg Trailer of 'The Avengers' Hits the Web
The first trailer of "The Avengers" is apparently attached to "Captain America: The First Avenger" in the form of post-credit scene. It opens with Steve Rogers hitting a punching bag in a gym until it flies off into a wall. Nick Fury then enters the room, talking about getting ready for a mission.
The screen later features quick shots of Thor, Black Widow, Captain America and Hawkeye in actions. There are also glimpse of Loki, Iron Man in what looks like his Mark VI or Mark VII armor, and Brune Banner taking off his glasses, but there is no look at the Hulk.
These superheroes are seen gathering in a meeting room. Towards the end of it, Tony Stark passes by Thor and pats him on his bicep before the God of Thunder throws his hammer in the final scene.
While "Captain America" will not hit U.S. theaters until July 22, the bootleg trailer is reportedly obtained during a special screening for the U.S. Army. "The Avengers" itself is due May 4, 2012. The Joss Whedon-directed movie will assemble the superhero team of Marvel Comics characters to fight the biggest foe they've ever faced.
More The Avengers News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri