David Duchovny and Tea Leoni Spotted Together Post Split
David Duchovny and Tea Leoni might be back together again. The estranged couple, who announced their second split in three years last June, were caught on camera going out together on Sunday, July 17. The two were at the time driving together near their home in Malibu, Radar Online reported.
A picture from the Sunday outing, which can be seen via Radar Online, reveals that both David and Tea wore white top and hid behind their dark glasses. The actor playing Hank Moody on "Californication" looked scruffy while riding shotgun. His "Tower Heist" actress wife, meanwhile, took the position behind the wheel.
David and Tea have been married for about 14 years. They have two children together, 12-year-old Madelaine West and 9-year-old Kyd Miller. Back in 2008 shortly after David confirmed he had checked into rehab for sex addiction, the two announced they have been separated for several months.
Later that same year after the "X-Files" star completed his rehab stint, the pair got back together. In late June this year, however, they once again through their representative made public that they have decided to take some time off in their relationship.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says