David Duchovny and Tea Leoni Spotted Together Post Split
David Duchovny and Tea Leoni might be back together again. The estranged couple, who announced their second split in three years last June, were caught on camera going out together on Sunday, July 17. The two were at the time driving together near their home in Malibu, Radar Online reported.
A picture from the Sunday outing, which can be seen via Radar Online, reveals that both David and Tea wore white top and hid behind their dark glasses. The actor playing Hank Moody on "Californication" looked scruffy while riding shotgun. His "Tower Heist" actress wife, meanwhile, took the position behind the wheel.
David and Tea have been married for about 14 years. They have two children together, 12-year-old Madelaine West and 9-year-old Kyd Miller. Back in 2008 shortly after David confirmed he had checked into rehab for sex addiction, the two announced they have been separated for several months.
Later that same year after the "X-Files" star completed his rehab stint, the pair got back together. In late June this year, however, they once again through their representative made public that they have decided to take some time off in their relationship.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen