Nikki Reed Hands Out Handmade Flyers to Support Paul McDonald's Album
Nikki Reed continues to being supportive of her fiance's music career. The "Twilight Saga" actress was recently spotted handing out promotional posters to support Paul McDonald's first upcoming post-"American Idol" album in Los Angeles.
The Rosalie Hale depicter reportedly made the flyer herself. She distributed its copies to people who attended "Idol" concert at Nokia Theater on Friday, July 15. She was all smiles when handing out the posters and posing for fans outside the venue.
This is not the first time Nikki was reported helping Paul advance his music career. Last May, the 23-year-old actress was rumored to have introduced him to her contacts in the music industry in hopes of him landing a record deal for his major-label debut.
Nikki and Paul started to get close when he was still competing on "American Idol". They met during the premiere night of "Red Riding Hood" back in March, and dated soon after. Nikki made public her engagement to Paul by flashing her engagement ring at 2011 MTV Movie Awards on July 5.
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5