Nikki Reed Hands Out Handmade Flyers to Support Paul McDonald's Album
Nikki Reed continues to being supportive of her fiance's music career. The "Twilight Saga" actress was recently spotted handing out promotional posters to support Paul McDonald's first upcoming post-"American Idol" album in Los Angeles.
The Rosalie Hale depicter reportedly made the flyer herself. She distributed its copies to people who attended "Idol" concert at Nokia Theater on Friday, July 15. She was all smiles when handing out the posters and posing for fans outside the venue.
This is not the first time Nikki was reported helping Paul advance his music career. Last May, the 23-year-old actress was rumored to have introduced him to her contacts in the music industry in hopes of him landing a record deal for his major-label debut.
Nikki and Paul started to get close when he was still competing on "American Idol". They met during the premiere night of "Red Riding Hood" back in March, and dated soon after. Nikki made public her engagement to Paul by flashing her engagement ring at 2011 MTV Movie Awards on July 5.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues