Nikki Reed Hands Out Handmade Flyers to Support Paul McDonald's Album
Nikki Reed continues to being supportive of her fiance's music career. The "Twilight Saga" actress was recently spotted handing out promotional posters to support Paul McDonald's first upcoming post-"American Idol" album in Los Angeles.
The Rosalie Hale depicter reportedly made the flyer herself. She distributed its copies to people who attended "Idol" concert at Nokia Theater on Friday, July 15. She was all smiles when handing out the posters and posing for fans outside the venue.
This is not the first time Nikki was reported helping Paul advance his music career. Last May, the 23-year-old actress was rumored to have introduced him to her contacts in the music industry in hopes of him landing a record deal for his major-label debut.
Nikki and Paul started to get close when he was still competing on "American Idol". They met during the premiere night of "Red Riding Hood" back in March, and dated soon after. Nikki made public her engagement to Paul by flashing her engagement ring at 2011 MTV Movie Awards on July 5.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos