Flirty Marc Anthony Comments on Split From Jennifer Lopez
A day after he and wife Jennifer Lopez announced their separation, Marc Anthony made cryptic comment about his personal life publicly. On Saturday, July 16, the Latin singer took the stage at the Simon Bolivar Metropolitan Park in Bogota, Columbia, and joked to the crowd, "They're saying I'm single."
While he didn't mention J.Lo by name, the 42-year-old drew applause and cheers from those who were attending the concert. During the Saturday gig, he also playfully flirted with women in the crowd by blowing kisses at girls which sang along, PEOPLE reported. He also called one lucky female fan "Hot Mama" in Spanish, before telling her, "You're so beautiful."
Marc and J.Lo revealed their decision to end their seven years of marriage on Friday, July 15. In a joint statement, they said, "This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters. It is a painful time for all involved and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."
Despite their break-up, the estranged couple who are parents to 3-year-old twins will still work together on their international talent show "Q' Viva: The Chosen" . A representative for XIX Entertainment told Deadline, "They're both committed to iQ'viva! and will work on it as planned. The show goes on!"
More Marc Anthony News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels