Flirty Marc Anthony Comments on Split From Jennifer Lopez
A day after he and wife Jennifer Lopez announced their separation, Marc Anthony made cryptic comment about his personal life publicly. On Saturday, July 16, the Latin singer took the stage at the Simon Bolivar Metropolitan Park in Bogota, Columbia, and joked to the crowd, "They're saying I'm single."
While he didn't mention J.Lo by name, the 42-year-old drew applause and cheers from those who were attending the concert. During the Saturday gig, he also playfully flirted with women in the crowd by blowing kisses at girls which sang along, PEOPLE reported. He also called one lucky female fan "Hot Mama" in Spanish, before telling her, "You're so beautiful."
Marc and J.Lo revealed their decision to end their seven years of marriage on Friday, July 15. In a joint statement, they said, "This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters. It is a painful time for all involved and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."
Despite their break-up, the estranged couple who are parents to 3-year-old twins will still work together on their international talent show "Q' Viva: The Chosen" . A representative for XIX Entertainment told Deadline, "They're both committed to iQ'viva! and will work on it as planned. The show goes on!"
More Marc Anthony News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says