Flirty Marc Anthony Comments on Split From Jennifer Lopez
A day after he and wife Jennifer Lopez announced their separation, Marc Anthony made cryptic comment about his personal life publicly. On Saturday, July 16, the Latin singer took the stage at the Simon Bolivar Metropolitan Park in Bogota, Columbia, and joked to the crowd, "They're saying I'm single."
While he didn't mention J.Lo by name, the 42-year-old drew applause and cheers from those who were attending the concert. During the Saturday gig, he also playfully flirted with women in the crowd by blowing kisses at girls which sang along, PEOPLE reported. He also called one lucky female fan "Hot Mama" in Spanish, before telling her, "You're so beautiful."
Marc and J.Lo revealed their decision to end their seven years of marriage on Friday, July 15. In a joint statement, they said, "This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters. It is a painful time for all involved and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."
Despite their break-up, the estranged couple who are parents to 3-year-old twins will still work together on their international talent show "Q' Viva: The Chosen" . A representative for XIX Entertainment told Deadline, "They're both committed to iQ'viva! and will work on it as planned. The show goes on!"
More Marc Anthony News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'