Flirty Marc Anthony Comments on Split From Jennifer Lopez
A day after he and wife Jennifer Lopez announced their separation, Marc Anthony made cryptic comment about his personal life publicly. On Saturday, July 16, the Latin singer took the stage at the Simon Bolivar Metropolitan Park in Bogota, Columbia, and joked to the crowd, "They're saying I'm single."
While he didn't mention J.Lo by name, the 42-year-old drew applause and cheers from those who were attending the concert. During the Saturday gig, he also playfully flirted with women in the crowd by blowing kisses at girls which sang along, PEOPLE reported. He also called one lucky female fan "Hot Mama" in Spanish, before telling her, "You're so beautiful."
Marc and J.Lo revealed their decision to end their seven years of marriage on Friday, July 15. In a joint statement, they said, "This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters. It is a painful time for all involved and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."
Despite their break-up, the estranged couple who are parents to 3-year-old twins will still work together on their international talent show "Q' Viva: The Chosen" . A representative for XIX Entertainment told Deadline, "They're both committed to iQ'viva! and will work on it as planned. The show goes on!"
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton