Khloe Kardashian Not With Lamar Odom in Time of Car Accident
Contrary to earlier report, Khloe Kardashian was not involved in a car accident that reportedly left two people injured. It was recently claimed that the reality star was with her husband Lamar Odom when the car they were riding got into a collision with a motorcyclist in New York City.
In response to the story, representative for Khloe confirmed that the incident did happen last Thursday, July 14, but was quick to clarify to that the 27-year-old was not in the car. The rep also noted that her NBA star husband was not driving the vehicle and escaped the crash unscathed.
At time of the accident, Lamar was in the Big Apple for his cousin's funeral. He was being driven by a car service when the vehicle struck a motorcyclist and a 15-year-old pedestrian. According to MediaTakeOut, both the motorcyclist and the 15-year-old were seriously injured and are being treated for injuries at Elmhurst hospital in Queens.
The day after the incident on Friday, Lamar tweeted that he was "shooting a Nike commercial in New York City." On the same day, Khloe wrote on her Twitter page, "My hubby will be filming a Nike commercial all day around the city and ill be watching from the side lines!" She later followed it up with, "Seeing my man at work is amazing! I love watching him do his thing!"
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'