Khloe Kardashian Not With Lamar Odom in Time of Car Accident
Contrary to earlier report, Khloe Kardashian was not involved in a car accident that reportedly left two people injured. It was recently claimed that the reality star was with her husband Lamar Odom when the car they were riding got into a collision with a motorcyclist in New York City.
In response to the story, representative for Khloe confirmed that the incident did happen last Thursday, July 14, but was quick to clarify to that the 27-year-old was not in the car. The rep also noted that her NBA star husband was not driving the vehicle and escaped the crash unscathed.
At time of the accident, Lamar was in the Big Apple for his cousin's funeral. He was being driven by a car service when the vehicle struck a motorcyclist and a 15-year-old pedestrian. According to MediaTakeOut, both the motorcyclist and the 15-year-old were seriously injured and are being treated for injuries at Elmhurst hospital in Queens.
The day after the incident on Friday, Lamar tweeted that he was "shooting a Nike commercial in New York City." On the same day, Khloe wrote on her Twitter page, "My hubby will be filming a Nike commercial all day around the city and ill be watching from the side lines!" She later followed it up with, "Seeing my man at work is amazing! I love watching him do his thing!"
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern