Ivanka Trump Announces Birth of Baby Girl
Just days after confessing she is terrified of labor and delivery, Ivanka Trump gave birth to a healthy baby girl. The 29-year-old daughter of business mogul/TV personality Donald Trump welcomed her first daughter with husband Jared Kushner in New York City on Sunday, July 17.
Sharing the happy news to the world through Twitter was Ivanka herself. "This morning @jaredkushner and I welcomed a beautiful and healthy little baby girl into the world," she wrote on Sunday. "We feel incredibly grateful & blessed. Thank you all for your support and well wishes!"
Ivanka tied the knot with the New York Observer publisher Jared in October 2009. The boardroom judge on "The Apprentice" confirmed back in January 2010 that she and her husband were expecting their first child together. She was actually due to give birth last Thursday, July 14.
The night before her due date, Ivanka attended a screening of "Snow Flower and the Secret Fan". There, she opened up to PEOPLE that she's "trying not to think about" the labor. "I have enough anxiety about the type of mother I'm going to be and the nuances of being a parent," she said. "I haven't focused too much on the actual delivery part, which is seriously terrifying."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen