Ivanka Trump Announces Birth of Baby Girl
Just days after confessing she is terrified of labor and delivery, Ivanka Trump gave birth to a healthy baby girl. The 29-year-old daughter of business mogul/TV personality Donald Trump welcomed her first daughter with husband Jared Kushner in New York City on Sunday, July 17.
Sharing the happy news to the world through Twitter was Ivanka herself. "This morning @jaredkushner and I welcomed a beautiful and healthy little baby girl into the world," she wrote on Sunday. "We feel incredibly grateful & blessed. Thank you all for your support and well wishes!"
Ivanka tied the knot with the New York Observer publisher Jared in October 2009. The boardroom judge on "The Apprentice" confirmed back in January 2010 that she and her husband were expecting their first child together. She was actually due to give birth last Thursday, July 14.
The night before her due date, Ivanka attended a screening of "Snow Flower and the Secret Fan". There, she opened up to PEOPLE that she's "trying not to think about" the labor. "I have enough anxiety about the type of mother I'm going to be and the nuances of being a parent," she said. "I haven't focused too much on the actual delivery part, which is seriously terrifying."
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer