Ivanka Trump Announces Birth of Baby Girl
Just days after confessing she is terrified of labor and delivery, Ivanka Trump gave birth to a healthy baby girl. The 29-year-old daughter of business mogul/TV personality Donald Trump welcomed her first daughter with husband Jared Kushner in New York City on Sunday, July 17.
Sharing the happy news to the world through Twitter was Ivanka herself. "This morning @jaredkushner and I welcomed a beautiful and healthy little baby girl into the world," she wrote on Sunday. "We feel incredibly grateful & blessed. Thank you all for your support and well wishes!"
Ivanka tied the knot with the New York Observer publisher Jared in October 2009. The boardroom judge on "The Apprentice" confirmed back in January 2010 that she and her husband were expecting their first child together. She was actually due to give birth last Thursday, July 14.
The night before her due date, Ivanka attended a screening of "Snow Flower and the Secret Fan". There, she opened up to PEOPLE that she's "trying not to think about" the labor. "I have enough anxiety about the type of mother I'm going to be and the nuances of being a parent," she said. "I haven't focused too much on the actual delivery part, which is seriously terrifying."
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!