Victoria and David Beckham Debut Baby Harper's Pics
Victoria Adams and husband David Beckham shared their bundle of joy through a couple of pics. On her Twitter, Victoria posted a photo of David cradling their daughter Harper Seven with the caption, "Daddy's little girl". At almost the same time, David uploaded a close-up photo of Victoria and Harper on his Facebook page and wrote, "I took this picture of my two girls sleeping."
Having three sons with Victoria, David said after the birth of the baby on July 10 that he is learning to be more delicate with the baby daughter. David also showed his happiness by stitching Harper's name along with her siblings' on his pink football shoes. "Check out my boots for the Real Madrid match. A little extra stitching needed from now on," David wrote.
Not only that, in a series of videos posted on Facebook, the 36-year-old sportsman stated reasons why he's enjoying every moment now. "To have another girl in the family is really incredible. We've got three beautiful healthy boys already and we're so lucky to have that and now to have a beautiful little girl," he said.
"Having a daughter is a whole new thing. Having pink in the house, having lilac in the house... and you have to be a lot more delicate with girls than boys and I'm not used to that so it's a whole new experience." Meanwhile, Victoria tweeted, "Baby Harper is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen, I have fallen in love all over again!!!"
More David Beckham News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris