Victoria and David Beckham Debut Baby Harper's Pics
Victoria Adams and husband David Beckham shared their bundle of joy through a couple of pics. On her Twitter, Victoria posted a photo of David cradling their daughter Harper Seven with the caption, "Daddy's little girl". At almost the same time, David uploaded a close-up photo of Victoria and Harper on his Facebook page and wrote, "I took this picture of my two girls sleeping."
Having three sons with Victoria, David said after the birth of the baby on July 10 that he is learning to be more delicate with the baby daughter. David also showed his happiness by stitching Harper's name along with her siblings' on his pink football shoes. "Check out my boots for the Real Madrid match. A little extra stitching needed from now on," David wrote.
Not only that, in a series of videos posted on Facebook, the 36-year-old sportsman stated reasons why he's enjoying every moment now. "To have another girl in the family is really incredible. We've got three beautiful healthy boys already and we're so lucky to have that and now to have a beautiful little girl," he said.
"Having a daughter is a whole new thing. Having pink in the house, having lilac in the house... and you have to be a lot more delicate with girls than boys and I'm not used to that so it's a whole new experience." Meanwhile, Victoria tweeted, "Baby Harper is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen, I have fallen in love all over again!!!"
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March