J.Lo and Marc Anthony to Work Together Despite Split
Although they shockingly announced a separation, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony may still be seen together in the future. The couple, who is ending their 7 years of marriage, are both the producers of international talent show "Q' Viva: The Chosen" and they would still work side by side.
Produced as well under Simon Fuller's XIX Entertainment and Endemol, the reality series will search for talents in 21 countries across Latin America. Jennifer and Marc announced the joint venture earlier this year and would film it later this year.
"They're both committed to ĦQ'viva! and will work on it as planned," a spokesman for XIX Entertainment told Deadline. "The show goes on!". The series still doesn't have any networks signed up, but it's expected that the couple's split would help it land one.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary