J.Lo and Marc Anthony to Work Together Despite Split
Although they shockingly announced a separation, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony may still be seen together in the future. The couple, who is ending their 7 years of marriage, are both the producers of international talent show "Q' Viva: The Chosen" and they would still work side by side.
Produced as well under Simon Fuller's XIX Entertainment and Endemol, the reality series will search for talents in 21 countries across Latin America. Jennifer and Marc announced the joint venture earlier this year and would film it later this year.
"They're both committed to ĦQ'viva! and will work on it as planned," a spokesman for XIX Entertainment told Deadline. "The show goes on!". The series still doesn't have any networks signed up, but it's expected that the couple's split would help it land one.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'