J.Lo and Marc Anthony to Work Together Despite Split
Although they shockingly announced a separation, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony may still be seen together in the future. The couple, who is ending their 7 years of marriage, are both the producers of international talent show "Q' Viva: The Chosen" and they would still work side by side.
Produced as well under Simon Fuller's XIX Entertainment and Endemol, the reality series will search for talents in 21 countries across Latin America. Jennifer and Marc announced the joint venture earlier this year and would film it later this year.
"They're both committed to ĦQ'viva! and will work on it as planned," a spokesman for XIX Entertainment told Deadline. "The show goes on!". The series still doesn't have any networks signed up, but it's expected that the couple's split would help it land one.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'