J.Lo and Marc Anthony to Work Together Despite Split
Although they shockingly announced a separation, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony may still be seen together in the future. The couple, who is ending their 7 years of marriage, are both the producers of international talent show "Q' Viva: The Chosen" and they would still work side by side.
Produced as well under Simon Fuller's XIX Entertainment and Endemol, the reality series will search for talents in 21 countries across Latin America. Jennifer and Marc announced the joint venture earlier this year and would film it later this year.
"They're both committed to ĦQ'viva! and will work on it as planned," a spokesman for XIX Entertainment told Deadline. "The show goes on!". The series still doesn't have any networks signed up, but it's expected that the couple's split would help it land one.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.