J.Lo and Marc Anthony to Work Together Despite Split
Although they shockingly announced a separation, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony may still be seen together in the future. The couple, who is ending their 7 years of marriage, are both the producers of international talent show "Q' Viva: The Chosen" and they would still work side by side.
Produced as well under Simon Fuller's XIX Entertainment and Endemol, the reality series will search for talents in 21 countries across Latin America. Jennifer and Marc announced the joint venture earlier this year and would film it later this year.
"They're both committed to ĦQ'viva! and will work on it as planned," a spokesman for XIX Entertainment told Deadline. "The show goes on!". The series still doesn't have any networks signed up, but it's expected that the couple's split would help it land one.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement