Doug Hutchison and 16-Year-Old Wife In Talks for Reality Show
While many oppose Doug Hutchison and Courtney Alexis Stodden's marriage, TV producers find it to be an interesting object. The 51-year-old star and his teen bride have stated during an interview with "Good Morning America" that they are in talks for a new reality show about their "completely natural" marriage.
Details of the said project are still scarce, but it has been said that reality producers "see the goldmine potential in their relationship." The 16-year-old aspiring music singer herself has admitted that she finds it to be "another beautiful blessing" if her controversial marriage helps her career.
The couple, who tied the knot on May 20 in Las Vegas and has a 35-year age gap, appeared on "GMA" to tell their side of the story about their wedding. Calling Doug her soulmate, Courtney believes their marriage works out because she is "an old soul". The Davros of "24" chimed in, "Yeah, I always joke with Courtney that one of the reasons we worked is 'cause she's 16 going on 36, and I'm 51 going on 21."
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character