Doug Hutchison and 16-Year-Old Wife In Talks for Reality Show
While many oppose Doug Hutchison and Courtney Alexis Stodden's marriage, TV producers find it to be an interesting object. The 51-year-old star and his teen bride have stated during an interview with "Good Morning America" that they are in talks for a new reality show about their "completely natural" marriage.
Details of the said project are still scarce, but it has been said that reality producers "see the goldmine potential in their relationship." The 16-year-old aspiring music singer herself has admitted that she finds it to be "another beautiful blessing" if her controversial marriage helps her career.
The couple, who tied the knot on May 20 in Las Vegas and has a 35-year age gap, appeared on "GMA" to tell their side of the story about their wedding. Calling Doug her soulmate, Courtney believes their marriage works out because she is "an old soul". The Davros of "24" chimed in, "Yeah, I always joke with Courtney that one of the reasons we worked is 'cause she's 16 going on 36, and I'm 51 going on 21."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers