Doug Hutchison and 16-Year-Old Wife In Talks for Reality Show
While many oppose Doug Hutchison and Courtney Alexis Stodden's marriage, TV producers find it to be an interesting object. The 51-year-old star and his teen bride have stated during an interview with "Good Morning America" that they are in talks for a new reality show about their "completely natural" marriage.
Details of the said project are still scarce, but it has been said that reality producers "see the goldmine potential in their relationship." The 16-year-old aspiring music singer herself has admitted that she finds it to be "another beautiful blessing" if her controversial marriage helps her career.
The couple, who tied the knot on May 20 in Las Vegas and has a 35-year age gap, appeared on "GMA" to tell their side of the story about their wedding. Calling Doug her soulmate, Courtney believes their marriage works out because she is "an old soul". The Davros of "24" chimed in, "Yeah, I always joke with Courtney that one of the reasons we worked is 'cause she's 16 going on 36, and I'm 51 going on 21."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked