Doug Hutchison and 16-Year-Old Wife In Talks for Reality Show
While many oppose Doug Hutchison and Courtney Alexis Stodden's marriage, TV producers find it to be an interesting object. The 51-year-old star and his teen bride have stated during an interview with "Good Morning America" that they are in talks for a new reality show about their "completely natural" marriage.
Details of the said project are still scarce, but it has been said that reality producers "see the goldmine potential in their relationship." The 16-year-old aspiring music singer herself has admitted that she finds it to be "another beautiful blessing" if her controversial marriage helps her career.
The couple, who tied the knot on May 20 in Las Vegas and has a 35-year age gap, appeared on "GMA" to tell their side of the story about their wedding. Calling Doug her soulmate, Courtney believes their marriage works out because she is "an old soul". The Davros of "24" chimed in, "Yeah, I always joke with Courtney that one of the reasons we worked is 'cause she's 16 going on 36, and I'm 51 going on 21."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville