Doug Hutchison and 16-Year-Old Wife In Talks for Reality Show
While many oppose Doug Hutchison and Courtney Alexis Stodden's marriage, TV producers find it to be an interesting object. The 51-year-old star and his teen bride have stated during an interview with "Good Morning America" that they are in talks for a new reality show about their "completely natural" marriage.
Details of the said project are still scarce, but it has been said that reality producers "see the goldmine potential in their relationship." The 16-year-old aspiring music singer herself has admitted that she finds it to be "another beautiful blessing" if her controversial marriage helps her career.
The couple, who tied the knot on May 20 in Las Vegas and has a 35-year age gap, appeared on "GMA" to tell their side of the story about their wedding. Calling Doug her soulmate, Courtney believes their marriage works out because she is "an old soul". The Davros of "24" chimed in, "Yeah, I always joke with Courtney that one of the reasons we worked is 'cause she's 16 going on 36, and I'm 51 going on 21."
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'