Denise Richards Wanted to Roast Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen may get roasted by someone close to him. His ex-wife Denise Richards has allegedly been offered to join the Comedy Central roast of the former "Two and a Half Men" actor and she is said to have shown an interest.
"Producers are dying to get her confirmed for the Charlie Sheen roast," a source close to the event tells UsMagazine.com. Claiming that the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant will be a perfect choice for the roast, the insider gushes, "Denise has a terrific sense of humor," before adding, "It would be amazing television!"
The roast will be taped on September 10 in Los Angeles and aired on September 19, the same day of the premiere of "Two and a Half Men" season 9 which now has Ashton Kutcher taking a lead role. Charlie previously said, "You could say I've been providing kindling for this Roast for a while. It's time to light it up. It's going to be epic."
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO