Denise Richards Wanted to Roast Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen may get roasted by someone close to him. His ex-wife Denise Richards has allegedly been offered to join the Comedy Central roast of the former "Two and a Half Men" actor and she is said to have shown an interest.
"Producers are dying to get her confirmed for the Charlie Sheen roast," a source close to the event tells UsMagazine.com. Claiming that the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant will be a perfect choice for the roast, the insider gushes, "Denise has a terrific sense of humor," before adding, "It would be amazing television!"
The roast will be taped on September 10 in Los Angeles and aired on September 19, the same day of the premiere of "Two and a Half Men" season 9 which now has Ashton Kutcher taking a lead role. Charlie previously said, "You could say I've been providing kindling for this Roast for a while. It's time to light it up. It's going to be epic."
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video