Denise Richards Wanted to Roast Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen may get roasted by someone close to him. His ex-wife Denise Richards has allegedly been offered to join the Comedy Central roast of the former "Two and a Half Men" actor and she is said to have shown an interest.
"Producers are dying to get her confirmed for the Charlie Sheen roast," a source close to the event tells UsMagazine.com. Claiming that the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant will be a perfect choice for the roast, the insider gushes, "Denise has a terrific sense of humor," before adding, "It would be amazing television!"
The roast will be taped on September 10 in Los Angeles and aired on September 19, the same day of the premiere of "Two and a Half Men" season 9 which now has Ashton Kutcher taking a lead role. Charlie previously said, "You could say I've been providing kindling for this Roast for a while. It's time to light it up. It's going to be epic."
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert