Denise Richards Wanted to Roast Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen may get roasted by someone close to him. His ex-wife Denise Richards has allegedly been offered to join the Comedy Central roast of the former "Two and a Half Men" actor and she is said to have shown an interest.
"Producers are dying to get her confirmed for the Charlie Sheen roast," a source close to the event tells UsMagazine.com. Claiming that the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant will be a perfect choice for the roast, the insider gushes, "Denise has a terrific sense of humor," before adding, "It would be amazing television!"
The roast will be taped on September 10 in Los Angeles and aired on September 19, the same day of the premiere of "Two and a Half Men" season 9 which now has Ashton Kutcher taking a lead role. Charlie previously said, "You could say I've been providing kindling for this Roast for a while. It's time to light it up. It's going to be epic."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville