Vanessa Hudgens Is Fat and Frumpy for 'Gimme Shelter'
Vanessa Hudgens has turned from a chic-looking girl to a frumpy rebel for her role as a homeless teen in new movie "Gimme Shelter". The "Bandslam" movie beauty was spotted with an unflattering look on the set of the film in Newark, N.J. on July 14.
Usually having her long locks perfectly groomed, the Gabriella Montez of "High School Musical" sported a short messy hairdo on Thursday. She no longer applied perfect makeup which accentuated her beauty, but had puffy bags and dark eye circles.
Vanessa completed her rebellious image with piercings on her lip and nose as well as a tattoo on her neck. To cap it all, she hid her voluptuous figure in a three-layer baggy, boyish outfit. She put a gray shapeless hoodie on top of her black t-shirt and maroon tee, and finished off her look with loose-fitting denims.
Commenting on her dramatic transformation, she wrote on Facebook, "I'm so excited and proud of the work I've been doing and let me tell you, you all are going to be SHOCKED with how I look in this movie. It's crazy sauce. Lol only one more week of shooting till I'm done!"
Vanessa Hudgens will play a pregnant, homeless teen who flees her abusive mother and seeks out her biological father who is played by Brendan Fraser. He first takes her in, but quickly throws her out when she declines his demand to abort her child. The movie hasn't got any release date.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger