New 'Dexter' Season 6 Promo: Dark Passenger May Be a Calling
Another promo for "Dexter" season 6 has come out, this time teasing the title character's spiritual search. Thinking that his dark passenger could be a calling, the serial killer questions if he serves a higher purpose since he would not exist if the world was not filled with evil people.
Dishing on his character, Michael C. Hall recently said, "Dexter has been very mindful about what he doesn't want to pass on to his son and he needs to think about what he does want to pass on." The 2011 Emmy nominee for best drama actor went on explaining, "That opens him up to a spiritual life. Inevitably it spills into his relationship with God and his own long-ignored and unacknowledged spiritual appetite."
Executive producer Scott Buck has also revealed how Dexter will be seen in the upcoming chapter, saying "He's very centered, strong and focused, much the same way he was in season one, but now he knows so much more. He's a much more self-assured person. A more evolved serial killer."
Nominated as Outstanding Drama Series at the 63rd annual Primetime Emmy Awards to be held on September 18, the crime thriller show will return for a sixth season this fall on Showtime.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer