New 'Dexter' Season 6 Promo: Dark Passenger May Be a Calling
Another promo for "Dexter" season 6 has come out, this time teasing the title character's spiritual search. Thinking that his dark passenger could be a calling, the serial killer questions if he serves a higher purpose since he would not exist if the world was not filled with evil people.
Dishing on his character, Michael C. Hall recently said, "Dexter has been very mindful about what he doesn't want to pass on to his son and he needs to think about what he does want to pass on." The 2011 Emmy nominee for best drama actor went on explaining, "That opens him up to a spiritual life. Inevitably it spills into his relationship with God and his own long-ignored and unacknowledged spiritual appetite."
Executive producer Scott Buck has also revealed how Dexter will be seen in the upcoming chapter, saying "He's very centered, strong and focused, much the same way he was in season one, but now he knows so much more. He's a much more self-assured person. A more evolved serial killer."
Nominated as Outstanding Drama Series at the 63rd annual Primetime Emmy Awards to be held on September 18, the crime thriller show will return for a sixth season this fall on Showtime.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation