'The Office': Second Baby Is on the Way for Jim and Pam
Jenna Fischer is going to flaunt her baby bump on "The Office". The actress has confirmed that her real-life pregnancy will be inserted in the plot of season 8 of the NBC comedy series. "Pam will be pregnant when the season starts," she told New York Magazine's Vulture.
Sharing the story of how Pam gets pregnant, the wife of screenwriter Lee Kirk said, "Pam and Jim snuck away last season on Valentine's Day, and they had sex. The story is that they conceived this baby at that time and were keeping it a secret until we come back from the summer." The baby will be the second for her character and John Krasinski's.
"When we started shooting that [Valentine's Day] episode, I thought to myself, If everything goes well, this is going to be a very, very convenient coincidence," Fischer further told the site. "And I think I found out I was pregnant when we were shooting that episode."
The 37-year-old beauty additionally teased that a Michael Scott replacement has been picked, but she could not reveal who. The show will return for an eighth season on September 22 with James Spader being added to regular cast.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off