'The Office': Second Baby Is on the Way for Jim and Pam
Jenna Fischer is going to flaunt her baby bump on "The Office". The actress has confirmed that her real-life pregnancy will be inserted in the plot of season 8 of the NBC comedy series. "Pam will be pregnant when the season starts," she told New York Magazine's Vulture.
Sharing the story of how Pam gets pregnant, the wife of screenwriter Lee Kirk said, "Pam and Jim snuck away last season on Valentine's Day, and they had sex. The story is that they conceived this baby at that time and were keeping it a secret until we come back from the summer." The baby will be the second for her character and John Krasinski's.
"When we started shooting that [Valentine's Day] episode, I thought to myself, If everything goes well, this is going to be a very, very convenient coincidence," Fischer further told the site. "And I think I found out I was pregnant when we were shooting that episode."
The 37-year-old beauty additionally teased that a Michael Scott replacement has been picked, but she could not reveal who. The show will return for an eighth season on September 22 with James Spader being added to regular cast.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO