'The Office': Second Baby Is on the Way for Jim and Pam
Jenna Fischer is going to flaunt her baby bump on "The Office". The actress has confirmed that her real-life pregnancy will be inserted in the plot of season 8 of the NBC comedy series. "Pam will be pregnant when the season starts," she told New York Magazine's Vulture.
Sharing the story of how Pam gets pregnant, the wife of screenwriter Lee Kirk said, "Pam and Jim snuck away last season on Valentine's Day, and they had sex. The story is that they conceived this baby at that time and were keeping it a secret until we come back from the summer." The baby will be the second for her character and John Krasinski's.
"When we started shooting that [Valentine's Day] episode, I thought to myself, If everything goes well, this is going to be a very, very convenient coincidence," Fischer further told the site. "And I think I found out I was pregnant when we were shooting that episode."
The 37-year-old beauty additionally teased that a Michael Scott replacement has been picked, but she could not reveal who. The show will return for an eighth season on September 22 with James Spader being added to regular cast.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage