Video Premiere: Take That's 'When We Were Young'
Take That's music video for their latest single "When We Were Young" has made its way out for viewing pleasure. It features each member of the boyband singing the song in a different location inside Wembley Stadium in London during their Progressed Live tour stop.
Instead of performing in front of a huge crowd like a typical performance video, Robin Williams, Mark Owen, Jason Orange, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald are singing to an imaginary audience who flooded the venue the night before. The British band take a bow at the end of the clip.
Take That listed "When We Were Young" in their first extended play "Progressed" which has been in stores since July this year. They are currently touring across Europe in support of the mini album and their sixth effort "Progress".
Take That's "When We Were Young" music video
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones