Video Premiere: Take That's 'When We Were Young'
Take That's music video for their latest single "When We Were Young" has made its way out for viewing pleasure. It features each member of the boyband singing the song in a different location inside Wembley Stadium in London during their Progressed Live tour stop.
Instead of performing in front of a huge crowd like a typical performance video, Robin Williams, Mark Owen, Jason Orange, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald are singing to an imaginary audience who flooded the venue the night before. The British band take a bow at the end of the clip.
Take That listed "When We Were Young" in their first extended play "Progressed" which has been in stores since July this year. They are currently touring across Europe in support of the mini album and their sixth effort "Progress".
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart