Video Premiere: Take That's 'When We Were Young'
Take That's music video for their latest single "When We Were Young" has made its way out for viewing pleasure. It features each member of the boyband singing the song in a different location inside Wembley Stadium in London during their Progressed Live tour stop.
Instead of performing in front of a huge crowd like a typical performance video, Robin Williams, Mark Owen, Jason Orange, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald are singing to an imaginary audience who flooded the venue the night before. The British band take a bow at the end of the clip.
Take That listed "When We Were Young" in their first extended play "Progressed" which has been in stores since July this year. They are currently touring across Europe in support of the mini album and their sixth effort "Progress".
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech