Video Premiere: Take That's 'When We Were Young'
Take That's music video for their latest single "When We Were Young" has made its way out for viewing pleasure. It features each member of the boyband singing the song in a different location inside Wembley Stadium in London during their Progressed Live tour stop.
Instead of performing in front of a huge crowd like a typical performance video, Robin Williams, Mark Owen, Jason Orange, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald are singing to an imaginary audience who flooded the venue the night before. The British band take a bow at the end of the clip.
Take That listed "When We Were Young" in their first extended play "Progressed" which has been in stores since July this year. They are currently touring across Europe in support of the mini album and their sixth effort "Progress".
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years