Video Premiere: Take That's 'When We Were Young'
Take That's music video for their latest single "When We Were Young" has made its way out for viewing pleasure. It features each member of the boyband singing the song in a different location inside Wembley Stadium in London during their Progressed Live tour stop.
Instead of performing in front of a huge crowd like a typical performance video, Robin Williams, Mark Owen, Jason Orange, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald are singing to an imaginary audience who flooded the venue the night before. The British band take a bow at the end of the clip.
Take That listed "When We Were Young" in their first extended play "Progressed" which has been in stores since July this year. They are currently touring across Europe in support of the mini album and their sixth effort "Progress".
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'