Matt Kemp Remains Good Friends With Rihanna
Matt Kemp might no longer be together with Rihanna, but they remain good friends. The Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder told Us Weekly that he and his ex-girlfriend still have a good relationship when met at this year's ESPY Awards in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, July 13.
Asked whether there are bitterness left between them, the 26-year-old athlete was quick to reject the idea by saying, "No, not at all." He insisted that they are, in fact, supportive of one another. "We've all got busy lives and we're working on our careers and concentrating on our careers. Like I said, I wish her all the best of luck and she wishes me all the best of luck," he said.
Admitting that he is single, Matt said that he is currently "just chillin' [and] focusing on baseball." Still, when it comes to the ladies, he looks for the one who has "nice shoes, great teeth, good smile and good skin." He added, "It doesn't matter [if they're famous or not], as long as they have a good heart and a good head on her shoulders."
Matt and Riri began dating in January 2010. The baseball player was the "S&M" hitmaker's first boyfriend after breaking up with Chris Brown. The two grew apart due to their grueling schedules, and ended up splitting in December the same year. On other reason for the break-up, a source said, "Matt's sick of always following after her like a puppy dog all over the world."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal