First Trailer of Martin Scorsese's 3D Film 'Hugo' Released
First trailer of Martin Scorsese-directed 3D fantasy film "Hugo" has made its way out. The preview features some footage that center on Hugo Cabret's (Asa Butterfield) adventure with his friend Isabelle (Chloe Moretz), which takes place around a busy Paris train station. It also gives a look at Sacha Baron Cohen's character, an ill-tempered station inspector who always tries to catch Hugo whom he considers as a troublesome brat.
Based on 2007's fiction novel "The Invention of Hugo Cabret" by Brian Selznick, the film revolves around an orphan boy named Hugo Cabret who dwells inside the wall of a train station in Paris. He spends his days looking for an answer to unveil a mystery that links his late father to an ill-mannered toy shop owner living below him and a heart-shaped lock which seems to have no key. With the help from an eccentric girl named Isabelle, he embarks on an adventure to solve the mystery.
The movie is also starring Jude Law as Hugo Cabret's father and Ben Kingsley as Georges Melies, Isabelle's godfather. In addition to taking the role behind the lens, Scorsese also co-produces the film along with Johnny Depp, Graham King and Tim Headington. John Logan, meanwhile, serves as the scriptwriter. Partly filmed at London's Shepperton Studios, this family movie is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on November 23.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit