First Look at Scotty McCreery's 'I Love You This Big' Music Video
Scotty McCreery has filmed a music video for his record-breaking debut single "I Love You This Big". The 2011 winner of "American Idol" has shared the first look at the clip when sitting down with Access Hollywood on the shooting location.
"This is pretty insane," the Mercury Nashville artist said of how he felt about having his first-ever music video. "All the hard work has been put into this and now I'm sitting here doing my first music video. It's just a really cool thing to finally be here."
Talking about what to expect from the clip, he gushed, "This is going to be kind of a nice little chill, summertime barbecue, kind of like a community thing on the Fourth of July. It's just a really fun thing that we're all just kind of chilling - that's the word for this music video - 'chilling'."
The music video comes from direction hands of Shane Drake and was shot on location in Los Angeles. It will feature Scotty performing live for a group of people in an intimate show. Since the clip has summer seasonal flavors, it's expected to premiere before fall comes.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says