First Look at Scotty McCreery's 'I Love You This Big' Music Video
Scotty McCreery has filmed a music video for his record-breaking debut single "I Love You This Big". The 2011 winner of "American Idol" has shared the first look at the clip when sitting down with Access Hollywood on the shooting location.
"This is pretty insane," the Mercury Nashville artist said of how he felt about having his first-ever music video. "All the hard work has been put into this and now I'm sitting here doing my first music video. It's just a really cool thing to finally be here."
Talking about what to expect from the clip, he gushed, "This is going to be kind of a nice little chill, summertime barbecue, kind of like a community thing on the Fourth of July. It's just a really fun thing that we're all just kind of chilling - that's the word for this music video - 'chilling'."
The music video comes from direction hands of Shane Drake and was shot on location in Los Angeles. It will feature Scotty performing live for a group of people in an intimate show. Since the clip has summer seasonal flavors, it's expected to premiere before fall comes.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion